We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV4567NEXT
Arrested for importing Mimosa Hostilis Options

ewok
#101 Posted : 9/27/2011 10:54:54 AM

Does anyone know what happened with this case? Seemed to just disappear.
Black then white are all I see in my infancy.
Red and yellow then came to be,
reaching out to me, lets me see.
There is so much more and it beckons me to look though to these,
infinite possibilities.
As below so above and beyond I imagine,
drawn outside the lines of reason.
Push the envelope. Watch it bend.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

christian
#102 Posted : 9/27/2011 1:14:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

He must be in prison, or he'd have let us know....??Surprised
"Eat your vegetables and do as you're told, or you won't be going to the funfair!"

Nitegazer
#103 Posted : 9/27/2011 1:22:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

One more positive (?) possibility is that he was able to plea for probation. If so, it wouldn't be unusual for one of the conditions of the probation to be avoiding websites like this.

tele
#104 Posted : 9/27/2011 3:59:19 PM
Explorer

I wonder what's the problem with the australians and the kiwi's. They seem to be afraid of the plants. Just read about some legal issues they are making up there. Crazy people...

christian
#105 Posted : 9/27/2011 5:23:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

tele wrote:
I wonder what's the problem with the australians and the kiwi's. They seem to be afraid of the plants. Just read about some legal issues they are making up there. Crazy people...

--Yup, they want to keep their people "living in the bubble of their brainwashed activities they call life", they don't want people to awake and realise that 75% of what they do is meaningless, wrong, and not for their own good and spiritual development. They like their "slaves". And they prefer them blind. They're a lot easier to control when it's like that! Mad
"Eat your vegetables and do as you're told, or you won't be going to the funfair!"

tele
#106 Posted : 9/27/2011 6:49:49 PM
Explorer

christian wrote:
tele wrote:

--Yup, they want to keep their people "living in the bubble of their brainwashed activities they call life", they don't want people to awake and realise that 75% of what they do is meaningless, wrong, and not for their own good and spiritual development. They like their "slaves". And they prefer them blind. They're a lot easier to control when it's like that! Mad

Well this is the case in many places... Just the government's sickos at work. But who would want people who think outside the box as their "slaves"? As long as the politicians are gaining from it, they'll do anything against the peoples wishes.
Just look at the ban on industrial hemp due to the fact that you can make diesel out of it. Doesn't that explain why in the US it's illegal even to grow pot that doesn't have THC in it? Etc etc. But I don't want to start.Smile

ewok
#107 Posted : 9/27/2011 8:08:50 PM

If he got jail I'd imagine their would of been a news report about it, with it just disappearing I'm wondering if police/customs realised there mistake and wanted it swept under the rug. On the other game can take years to get to court in these cases.
infinite possibilities.

Tordyveln
#108 Posted : 9/27/2011 8:36:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ewok wrote:
If he got jail I'd imagine their would of been a news report about it, with it just disappearing I'm wondering if police/customs realised there mistake and wanted it swept under the rug. On the other game can take years to get to court in these cases.

Or maybe they made him disappear...
Everything I write as Tordyveln is made up. I lie all the time.

"Thanks so far for being patient, no doubt you obviously share our contempt for the 1984 Gestapo Mordor Matrix agents style gits that are fucking up our world." - Pissed off mimosa seller

DMT Psychonaut
#109 Posted : 9/27/2011 9:19:53 PM

Witness to Humanity

Tordyveln wrote:

Or maybe they made him disappear...

Crying or very sad
Disclaimer:

All these thoughts,
words arranged in this message,
come from the Tao
and return to the Tao.
Yet they do not touch it.
Each of us will perceive the message,
Yet to each our own interpretation.

I'll see you when the river meets us

Earthlova
#110 Posted : 7/21/2012 1:17:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Bumping this old thread.
Anyone know what happend to this case?

The Observer
#111 Posted : 7/21/2012 1:50:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I believe the most important lesson from all this, is to avoid importation.........

Don't let a few dollars difference, expose you to the escalated levels of scrutiny...........

And just maybe, 40lb's was not very smart..........just sayin.......

IMHO
I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention by using totally fictitious verbiage...........

The above refers to the fictitious 'I'

smokerx
#112 Posted : 7/21/2012 9:32:19 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

What a shity world we have to live in. 40 pounds or 4 what does it matter ? The fact is that you get arrested and go to prison for having a PLANT in you possession. I am fed up with this stupid world. Really fed up. Fuck this.

I hope On_Bail is ok not in prison and just trying to avoid this place while on probation.

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

zedwings
#113 Posted : 7/21/2012 10:03:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Observer wrote:
I believe the most important lesson from all this, is to avoid importation.........

I think a lot of people have no choice. I'm in the UK and I don't believe there are any UK suppliers of powdered MHRB. I was impressed with ****. They shipped the MHRB as leather dye/tanning product but I would imagine most suppliers do this.

I agree however that 18kg was excessive and I'm not surprised it was flagged. I've imported many things that would be considered a bit dodgy and I've learned that the smaller the package, the better. Large packages attract attention.

Parshvik Chintan
#114 Posted : 7/21/2012 10:34:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

zedwings, please refrain from mentioning suppliers outside the supplier subforum.
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!
樹

benzyme
#115 Posted : 7/21/2012 10:50:53 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

smokerx wrote:
40 pounds or 4 what does it matter ?

actually, it does matter.
purchasing bulk anything makes it seem like an individual is running a business, and uncle sam's minions reserve the right to investigate.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

ewok
#116 Posted : 7/21/2012 11:30:04 PM

Only update I've seen about this case for those that may be interested link.
infinite possibilities.

smokerx
#117 Posted : 7/22/2012 12:12:15 AM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

benzyme wrote:
smokerx wrote:
40 pounds or 4 what does it matter ?

actually, it does matter.
purchasing bulk anything makes it seem like an individual is running a business, and uncle sam's minions reserve the right to investigate.

Thats not what I meant Benzyme. I was not talking about quantity , maybe if you read my post again you may understand.
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

benzyme
#118 Posted : 7/22/2012 2:34:07 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

yeah, I read it; the retort still stands. buying bulk anything is suspect. you'll have agencies like FDA snooping into what you're up to.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

Rivea
#119 Posted : 7/22/2012 4:14:30 AM

No.. that can't be...

Senior Member | Skills: Harmalas, A/B Extraction, Sonication, Sterile Processing, Hardware design, Craftsman

tele wrote:
christian wrote:
tele wrote:

Well this is the case in many places... Just the government's sickos at work. But who would want people who think outside the box as their "slaves"? As long as the politicians are gaining from it, they'll do anything against the peoples wishes.
Just look at the ban on industrial hemp due to the fact that you can make diesel out of it. Doesn't that explain why in the US it's illegal even to grow pot that doesn't have THC in it? Etc etc. But I don't want to start.Smile

This is exactly the problem in my estimation. The folks behind the curtain so to speak just want automatons. They want people just smart enough to run the machinery and do the paperwork of businesses, but dumbed down enough so that they are not capable of critical thought. They sure as hell don't want us taking substances that open our view up to see other realms and that make us less controllable to their whims.

Those in authority have been imprisoning folks like us for a long time, but it seems especially since the turn of the last century have they been putting people in jails over the mere possession of plants. Up until 1970 it was legal to possess many drugs too... such as LSD for example. We in the USA have guys like Ted Kennedy and Art Linkletter to blame for these laws being passed near the end of the 1960's
Everything mentioned herein has been deemed by our staff of expert psychiatrists to be the delusional rantings of a madman who has been treated with Thorazine who is hospitalized within the confines of our locked facility. This patient sometimes requires the application of 6 point leather restraints and electrodes at the temples to break his delusions. Therefore, take everything mentioned above with a grain of salt...

smokerx
#120 Posted : 7/23/2012 6:55:02 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

benzyme wrote:
yeah, I read it; the retort still stands. buying bulk anything is suspect. you'll have agencies like FDA snooping into what you're up to.

You are absolutely right about that. But that was not what I was trying to say we all know that.

What I was talking about was the fact that you actually get arrested for possession of harmless plant.Its unbelievable. This is evil world we live in right now. Soon we wont be allowed to grow our own fruit and veg. and I am not joking.

«PREV4567NEXT