We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
5-MeO-DMT windowpane (gel tabs)? Options

universecannon
#41 Posted : 1/2/2012 3:47:30 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

fizzy- ron made that post almost 2 years ago now, and he doesn't come around here anymore due to the whole flowing visions thh controversy

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Hiei
#42 Posted : 1/17/2012 12:24:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

what flowing visions thh controversy? can you tell us more?

its not the same here without ron, uh.

jamie
#43 Posted : 1/17/2012 12:53:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

FV was selling "THH" that was tested by chemists here and found to be harmine with no THH at all. Ron came here defending flowing visions and calling people here liars, claiming they were trying to ruin FV so they could start selling THH themselves etc. It was long thought that Ron was the owner of flowing visions..and the owner of flowing visions is "baron"..hmmm 69ron..see the connection there?

I never really had my mind made up nor cared if ron owned FV..but after his incessant backing of FV to the point of calling others liars here, and going on a personal quest on other forums to bash the nexus in the wake of all this, I believe that 69ron is the owner of FV and has some seriously poor character. That is just my opinion though. Since Ron has not chosen to come back to the nexus to discuss any of this, even though he has been asked to all people can do is assume.

All we know is FV was selling "THH" that was really harmine, and when this was made public ron had a fit.
Long live the unwoke.

nameless
#44 Posted : 3/31/2012 11:44:44 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I know this is a old thread but maybe this will help if anybody is still interested.

For the windowpane to work correctly without bubbles do not use water. 1: 2.5 :1 using aqueous ethanol (everclear). If you need a nice gel tab mold use the plastic cover from a commercial florescent light, cut a section and place in the bottom a Pyrex pan, pour in gelatin mix to less than one eighth of an inch and let dry. Also it helps to coat the plastic with corn starch beforehand for obvious reasons.
The problem with wisdom is that it cannot be taught, but ignorance can.

chemisch
#45 Posted : 5/12/2013 10:44:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

as i develop how i will devise my geltabs drying them sees to be fairly important and the glycerol is what keeps the gelatin from cracking i would assume. so a potential vacuum over a silicon mold containing either alcohol or water would be reasonable?
if you can bassify in ammononia and extract with dcm why not smoke it?

PREV123