We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Psychonaut looking for a new Home :) Options

Korey
#1 Posted : 4/26/2011 9:23:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've been lurking this forum for a while, and I've always been fascinated by the amount of information and knowledge some members possess here, it's a comforting change from most of the forums I've frequented.

I'm interested in psychedelics exclusively, mainly tryptamines, and a few PEAs. I am most familiar with LSD, and have trekked with that compound upwards of fifty times. I also have experience with psilocybin mushrooms, LSA, 4-AcO-DMT, 5-MeO-AMT, DOB, 2C-E, Salvia, MDMA, and have little experience with DMT, but it is my favorite compound thus far. Such a beautiful and confounding experience. I've decided to give other psychedelics a rest because I feel like devoting more time into experiencing DMT, at least once a month for a while. I've only broken through twice with this compound but those two, six to 8 minute experiences have been more meaningful than all of my LSD trips which were full of ego loss/death and out of body experiences, I could not believe the human mind could endure such intensity of which DMT offers. I have a trip report vaguely describing my first breakthrough experience with DMT, it has been the hardest experience for me to put into language thus far. I will share it soon Smile

I hope to become a respected member and maybe share some of my knowledge about reality and altered states of consciousness with anyone here in the future. Take it easy, peace. Smile
“The most compelling insight of that day was that this awesome recall had been brought about by a fraction of a gram of a white solid, but that in no way whatsoever could it be argued that these memories had been contained within the white solid. Everything I had recognized came from the depths of my memory and my psyche. I understood that our entire universe is contained in the mind and the spirit. We may choose not to find access to it, we may even deny its existence, but it is indeed there inside us, and there are chemicals that can catalyze its availability.”

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

#2 Posted : 4/26/2011 11:29:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome home Korey
Smile
Oh great - the world has just been replaced by elf machinery.
Sic transit gloria mundi

Korey
#3 Posted : 5/13/2011 11:02:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

elru wrote:
Welcome! <3

It sounds like you've had some really amazing experiences. Very happy

I feel like I wouldn't be who I am today without my psychedelic trials, they've shaped my personality and put my mind in a place where I actually feel sane now. I would do it all over again in a heartbeat. Smile

I just posted my first DMT breakthrough in the report section in the nursery, it isn't very well written but I did my best to put the ineffable into words. Smile
“The most compelling insight of that day was that this awesome recall had been brought about by a fraction of a gram of a white solid, but that in no way whatsoever could it be argued that these memories had been contained within the white solid. Everything I had recognized came from the depths of my memory and my psyche. I understood that our entire universe is contained in the mind and the spirit. We may choose not to find access to it, we may even deny its existence, but it is indeed there inside us, and there are chemicals that can catalyze its availability.”

DeMenTed
#4 Posted : 5/13/2011 11:52:50 PM

Barry

Welcome to the nexus Korey Smile