We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
good morning everyone! Options

wilbur
#1 Posted : 4/26/2011 1:05:24 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I was seeking to discover the best solvent for producing medical THC and came across your site while researching “naptha”. I had never imagined a site centred on DMT could exist and after absorbing what your forum contributor had to say about naptha I looked at ATTITUDE to better discover where I was. The non-judgemental values expressed there, and so far as I have read, the democratic administrative language used elsewhere on your site, incline me to believe I have discovered an unusually congruent space beyond normative cultures. I strive for non-judgement and crave interpersonal congruence so these things encouraged me to become a member.

While I have never experienced DMT I have enjoyed altered states of consciousness many times. I have come across these states differently in three ways: dreaming; as that ultimate stage of active listening called 'rapport'; and as a consequence of ingesting particular plants.

For me an 'altered state' of consciousness means the experience of timelessness and immediacy of action. All is present. There is no past or future. Somehow the Self operates as an integral within a measureless space. My experiences of altered consciousness have never included the feeling of 'alone'. Once there I have never longed for 'home'.

Dreams introduced me to other worlds and gave understandings of my humanity. Techniques of active listening taught me that Hearing is my primary sense and my personal tool for stopping time and dissolving the gap between my Self and the Other. Hashish reunited me with the ability to visually recall past instances that trauma had blocked. Psilocybin showed me that no matter how I may think, my Self is inseparable from its body's knowledge.

That I can experience my Self and at the same time know integrity with the cosmos is deliciously ironic for me. That such an idea is irrational does not detract from its truth! It implies that every rational conclusion is likely to be a dead end.

It seems to me the simultaneous experience of individuality and unity means that being human is like that … we are at the same time one and the other.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

entheogenadvocate
#2 Posted : 4/26/2011 2:07:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus, Wilbur! Your first impression of this site is indeed correct. You will find an infinite amount of valuable information, empathetic advice, and community here. Whether your are looking to take that next step and explode into hyperspace with the sacred sacrament, DMT, or just engage in intelligent discourse, you've found a home.

Look forward to seeing you around. Happy journeys.
All posts are completely fictional and for educational purposes only

tigerstrike92
#3 Posted : 5/12/2011 4:51:16 AM

Homo-divinorum

Welcome to the Nexus! Speaking of dreams, have you been able to go lucid?
Let the plants guide you, for they teach lessons beyond what we humans can offer.
Distorted is our perception of reality, because reality is much more distorted than we could ever perceive it to be.

All posts made by this username do not actually exist. They are hallucinations caused by the reception of light photons by the retinae of homo sapien sapien. You are already inside the rabbit hole.

Follow the path you have chosen, travelers, you will not regret the outcome, that I can assure you.