We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
hi all new here :) Options

Lukesteele
#1 Posted : 9/5/2008 4:19:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

New here and new to DMT too. What Ive read sends goosebumps through me because Ive been up the dark tunnel to the light and Ive experienced a high pitched sound that enters through my ear it seems, gettign louder until it's hit my brain and stops, always jolting my body at that moment. These experiences are very similar to what Ive read some feel when taking DMT except I havent ever had it! But hey maybe my pineal gland decided to treat me those times and send a blast of DMT naturally? Btw, as I travelled up that dark tunnel to the distant bright light so far away, I could feel the pure love penetrating my whole being although I was still so far away from the source far above. As I got closer it felt even better but soemthing inside me told me that if I rached the end of the tunnel that I wouldnt return and I simply asked God to let me go back as I Wasnt ready to pass on. At that point I felt myself slide back down the tunnel and eventually woke up. Taht was no dream because I had choice in how it went! Anyway folks I write music varying from rock to chillin instrumentals and such. Please listen to Crystal Morning sometime and let me know if it takes you somewhere? You can fidn it and more of my music at PENTULTIMA- Music for All
Peace, love and music Cool

MODERATOR The Traveler wrote:

Posting the same message in two different places is NOT alllowed! This topic will be locked.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.