We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello, a new... newb is here! Options

invient
#1 Posted : 4/25/2011 12:18:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello Nexus Community,

I have no experience in anything heavier than M.J. (and that was done maybe twice). DMT became an interest for a few reasons:

1. I was debating with my brother in law about spirituality, religions, and what not and I think it would be useful to use DMT as a tool to explore that avenue of my consciousness which up until now has been more or less closed off. I am basically agnostic, and just want there to be something that ties nature together, but who knows?

2. I have general/social anxiety... the social one I am taking care of with exposure (I am attending ToastMasters for public speaking) and Propranolol for my class speeches. The generalized (i.e. irrational fear of certain places, elevated heart rate when walking around groups of people which is size dependent...) I was on SSRI's for a while and am still doing progressive relaxation exorcises recommended by my psychiatrist... these reactions are subconscious and so I hope to learn and progress in someway by using DMT.

3. The experience alone will be worthwhile.

This year I began cycling to regain some confidence, loose weight, and reconnect with nature... I got tired of sitting in the cubicle programming, then driving in a box from one box to the next box... I plan on going touring sometime this summer with a friend to his Uncle's lake house in Oklahoma...

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

tigerstrike92
#2 Posted : 4/25/2011 3:32:09 PM

Homo-divinorum

Good luck on all your journeys and welcome!
Let the plants guide you, for they teach lessons beyond what we humans can offer.
Distorted is our perception of reality, because reality is much more distorted than we could ever perceive it to be.

All posts made by this username do not actually exist. They are hallucinations caused by the reception of light photons by the retinae of homo sapien sapien. You are already inside the rabbit hole.

Follow the path you have chosen, travelers, you will not regret the outcome, that I can assure you.

Enoon
#3 Posted : 4/25/2011 4:51:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Welcome to the nexus,

sounds like you've got some interesting plans for your future. I wish you the best in all of them. dmt is amazing, but your other plans sound equally as worthwhile. Hope to hear back from you once you've tried it. I definitely think it's worth exploring for spiritual and introspective aspects, yet not limited to those.

much love
Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction