We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Graduating to DMT Options

MrBlueYoMind
#1 Posted : 4/25/2011 2:12:05 AM
DMT-Nexus member

The psychedelic experience is one of great beauty. It is universal yet personal. Each person has their own visions (although I know first hand the power of group visions and the unity that each person experiences) and they are mostly metaphorical, open to interpretation and integration into your own personal reality. For me, mushrooms helped unlock my mind to the oneness of reality, but it took analysis into what the experience was rather than simply the experience itself. The experience itself was an identity dissolved and existing as all my knowledge thus attained in life and all knowledge yet to be "learned." Connecting this with the simple expression that "God made man in his likeness" allowed me to understand that God is amongst the universe.
We are all made from the same building blocks as everything around us, all of our knowledge is of the world around us, and we are bound by the same laws as the world around us (gravity, time, creation through destruction by destruction of creation). Why couldn't the world around us be our Creator, making us out of itself?

This understanding is what has helped me develop my spiritual life. Then I read The Spirit Molecule and it just helped reinforce my beliefs. Psilocybin-containing mushrooms are found on every continent that man has evolved. The toxicity of the alkaloids is less than caffeine. No one has died from eating the proper fungus and they produce spiritual experiences. Even the different language translate similar- Flesh of God, Divine Flesh. Time "stops" during high doses, allowing a moment of eternity (at the same time all knowledge is being thought simultaneously). They truly have changed my life.

I had always been interested in DMT, but considered that it might be too intense based on descriptions of it being like and instant peak of mushrooms/acid only more intense. I had always hoped that one of my hippie friends would bring it around, as they introduced me to the mycology involved with mushrooms and differing strains from across the globe. It never happened, and I finally decided it was my time.

After the first STB and fan evap, I realized it was 1000 times more simple than the mycologist hobby. I have since moved to freeze precip but still do an occasional fan evap. I find the yellow to be more "artist oilpaint cartoonish" and the white more micro-focus vibrant and dancing. My favorite thing to do is blend up different pulls and evaps together to create a small blend. I find the mind-altering aspects of it to be minimally invasive, while with boomers I can be absolutely mad with insanity at times. The DMT however I don't feel much mental changes, mostly just intense OEV, CEV, and some pretty intense auditory warping. I find the experience to be utterly beautiful. I think the lack of intense mental effects(which could be because I know how to let go and free my mind of thoughts during the experience) it allows me to take in more of the experience, whereas with mushrooms I can be over-thinking everything. I soon hope to try both together, with an open mind, not expecting anything short of an experience.

I'm glad to become a member of the Nexus, as I've been visiting the Shroomery since 2000 and the Nexus more recently.

Reality objective is merely a collective of the subjective perspective ~Mr Blue

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.