We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello Options

moz
#1 Posted : 4/24/2011 6:44:53 PM
موز

I'm not an avid user of internet forums (anymore) but felt that it would be appropriate for me to sign up to this one given the wonderful index page art and my vested interest in DMT and the prevailing sense of community I've observed.

My first experience with DMT was without any MAOI and was very intense and not quite like any experience I've had since. I was knocked back and felt surges of what felt like some hitherto inaccessible latent energy bursting from its natural confines. Either way, I've since been to some pretty dramatic places with psilocybin, Syrian Rue, and DMT which I can only describe as 'flatpacking' reality and spiraling it up to some tribal birth state/reality. It's been a lot of fun and it certainly has a raw quality that I don't feel I will ever truly grasp, nor feel it would be appropriate to try to do so.

Other than that, I'm 22, like computers, traveling (plan to do a celta and do a good few years stint abroad), cooking, drawing, critical theory. All sorts really.

I had fun writing this! Though I'll probably lurk more on this forum harvesting knowledge than anything!

Smile

موز

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

moz
#2 Posted : 4/25/2011 1:13:21 AM
موز

Just to follow up on this.... That was quite incriminating so I got rid of it...

Hopefully this is all relevant to the context of an Introduction essay! (Probably quite revealing really!)

Cheers,

Moz.
موز

tigerstrike92
#3 Posted : 4/25/2011 3:26:36 PM

Homo-divinorum

Thanks for the chali report and welcome to the Nexus!
Let the plants guide you, for they teach lessons beyond what we humans can offer.
Distorted is our perception of reality, because reality is much more distorted than we could ever perceive it to be.

All posts made by this username do not actually exist. They are hallucinations caused by the reception of light photons by the retinae of homo sapien sapien. You are already inside the rabbit hole.

Follow the path you have chosen, travelers, you will not regret the outcome, that I can assure you.