We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The deeper I travel, the better it gets Options

z0mbie
#1 Posted : 4/22/2011 8:19:59 PM

Buy the ticket, take the ride

Hello everyone!
As I have been having more and more experiences with spice, I find myself becoming a lot more comfortable with the drug and I am definitely discovering that the deeper I travel the better it gets. I have still been exploring different smoking methods as I am still waiting for my VG to arrive.

The first trip I am going to talk about was the deepest I had been at the time, and It is probably the most colorful and brilliant trip I've had so far. For this trip, I decided to abandon the machine and try packing my spice between some herb in a bubbler, which seemed to be a very effective method of administration. The places I travel on spice make me wish I could bring a camera along with me! At one point I found myself in a golden palace-like room with rivers of lava flowing all around me. way awesome Cool.

The next trip was the experience following the one I just described. Using the same method of administration, only with less spice I started my next experience. This trip was very unique and almost somewhat depressing. As I laid back on my bed and closed my eyes to the familiar feelings associated with spice, I started to enjoy the CEVs. However, rather than being bright and colorful, everything was much darker and gloomier. I didn't have the same sense of excitement that has accompanied me in so many of my previous spice trips. My visuals were series of doors shutting, outward spirals, and extremely strange looking tree people. I felt as though I were being locked out of this really amazing place and I really believe that the reason for this strange trip was simply because I did not smoke enough! I felt like I was traveling out of the world, or away from the place I wanted to be going. Basically It felt like I was going the wrong direction and when the effects started wearing off, I regretted not smoking a much higher dose.

Carrying on to yesterdays experience, this time I wanted to make sure I did not have a repeat of my last experience. This time, I used the sandwhiching spice between herb method again, however I upgraded from a bubbler pipe to my buddies massive perked zong. Three hits later and I was by far the closest to breaking through that I have ever been. When I initially laid back on my bed, I thought that maybe I was breaking through but looking back on my experience I realized I was still pretty concious of the fact that I had smoked spice and was still a person heh. By far this was my most incredible and fascinating trip. I felt as though my mind had just been blown into a million pieces and then put back together in a totally more awesome way.

After having a good amount of trips now, I know for sure that I will always want spice to be a part of my life. It's really among the most incredible things I have ever experienced. My last trip really took away any fear I previously had of breaking through and now I am determined to try breaking through on my next experience. Will report back to let you guys know how that one goes Very happy.
-z0mbie
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. The others--the living--are those who pushed their control as far as they felt they could handle it, and then pulled back, or slowed down, or did whatever they had to when it came time to choose between now and later - HST

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.