We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The end of the Beginning Options

firediamond
#1 Posted : 4/21/2011 11:59:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM grew up in SF California and traveled the world with a professor father brother. SWIM could read a PDR and LSD synthesis by 16. SWIM went on tour with the Grateful Dead not solely for the music but to become part of it and the family. SWIM achieved his goal and became a "hog farmer" family member. SWIM "retired" in his twenties, got married, kids and "settled". SWIM is now being given the opportunity to start at the beginning again. SWIM wants to surpass LSD and enter the world of DMT. SMIM looked for his chem supplies and found a chemist who gave him everything he wanted for $20. SWIM took this as a message that this is EXACTLY what he should be doing. SWIM has ordered his MHRB and is already tweaking his lab to get it precise and perfect and awaiting his MHRB and is excited for synthesis. SWIM is a team player and excited to share his future Teks and experiences.

Hi Ho,

Diamondfire
shall we go,
you and I While we can?
Through the transitive nightfall
of diamonds

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Enoon
#2 Posted : 4/22/2011 1:16:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

welcome firediamond,

please forgive my ignorance, but what exacly does *hog farmer* family member mean? I am unfamiliar with the term.

I hope you enjoy the expansion of your experiential horizon with the help of dmt. It is quite the substance. As with everything it requires mindfulness and feeling to come to a good relationship with it, but then it can be amazing.

much love
Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

۩
#3 Posted : 4/22/2011 1:28:28 AM

Just a heads up bro, synthesis is only to be discussed here if it does not involve any watched or dangerous chemicals or procedures. We generally shy away from and do not allow that kind of discussion here. With that said, I believe you may have meant extraction of MHRB?

Welcome to the Nexus