We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First breakthrough Options

GolemE
#1 Posted : 4/20/2011 12:10:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So a couple nights back I finally got in a breakthrough dose. I know it was because I left my body for the first time since my first journey. It's about my 50th time so I'm positive it was a breakthrough into hyperspace.

As I lay in my bed with my covers over my lap and legs I breathe slowly and blanked my mind. With headphones on and listening to a steady rainfall(app) I take one last look around. I see the flickering candle and the dim light in the center of my ceiling of my bedroom. My first hit melted the white goodies and got a descent puff, held it for about 12 seconds and blew it out already hearing a hum. I immediately took the second and it was a big one but was not too big that it hurt. Blew it out and noticed while lighting the third that the pipe was getting very distorted and blurry. I know at this point I would have stopped if it were bright as I knew the Patterns were there but pushed on. I took in so much smoke it hurt a bit but the pain was instantly gone which scared me a bit. I blew out a tiny bit and set my pipe down. A black and green spotted blob was there in my center vision with the outskirts starting to glow and pulse. I started moving through this vision and was in contact with an entity in my center vision. A lady like thin energy being invited my further. At this point I am one with the universe. Time is now gone. I forget much of what happened after this but I know my mind was blown lol. Then all I can remember was getting pulled out of the streamlike ocean slowly watching many float and play along the stream. As I came back to my body I noticed a thought like damn, I did it this time and I won't be able to return. When I have these or any bad thoughts I always push then out of my head and focus on the beautiful Patterns. I am now back in my body breathing normally(woooo)!! Everything in the room was Exactly as I left it, distorted and fuzzy. Amazing!

For my newbie question I am wondering what do you guys do to remember the event? I can remember going in and coming out of hyperspace but the hardest part to remember was during the time I spent there. I have small glimpses but I would like to know more, slow down, should I be looking more at ayu? I am ready for anything after that amazing breakthrough experience.

Peace and Love!!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

GolemE
#2 Posted : 4/20/2011 2:17:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Also about the entities. I see them more as being within. Not out. I do not dwell on them. They are unmistakably communicating but I seem to see past it/them and look for something else during my visits. Anyone with input?

SpireCatalyst
#3 Posted : 4/20/2011 7:15:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Remembering it is the HARDEST part to me, i would say to either have a recorder there and just talk into it after, anything and everything you CAN remember, or write it down. for me i just tried to start from the beginning and "re live" the trip. I felt the same way you did during my breakthrough, GREAT description haha, so i know how disorienting it is but youre right... AMAZING!
"..I find myself stirred awake by the ambient noises of the world outside and a realization that my train of thought may not be running on time…but I've nowhere to be...except here."

t0kin
#4 Posted : 4/21/2011 9:47:37 AM
DMT-Nexus member

If you can maintain coherent speech through the trip you could record it, but that's probably beyond most. I think that with more experience you'll be able to slow things down a bit. It won't seem so foreign then, it will be like "hey, I remember this place" and instead of focusing on where you're going you'll be able to start looking around and enjoying it.

GolemE
#5 Posted : 4/21/2011 11:33:22 AM
DMT-Nexus member

t0kin wrote:
If you can maintain coherent speech through the trip you could record it, but that's probably beyond most. I think that with more experience you'll be able to slow things down a bit. It won't seem so foreign then, it will be like "hey, I remember this place" and instead of focusing on where you're going you'll be able to start looking around and enjoying it.

This makes sense. I do agree I need more experience there. It was truly amazing and want to experience it again but it's not a daily activity. I'll give it a couple weeks and give it a go again. Until then happy journeys everyone!!

SpireCatalyst
#6 Posted : 4/21/2011 8:28:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

haha ya i wouldnt be able to worry about talking DURING the experience, but spitting out memories like bulletpoints onto a tape after a trip isnt all that hard, and when you go back and listen or "re-live" the trip, details will come easier. but no doubt that experience will make any aspect of it easier.
happy trails...
"..I find myself stirred awake by the ambient noises of the world outside and a realization that my train of thought may not be running on time…but I've nowhere to be...except here."

DeMenTed
#7 Posted : 4/21/2011 11:13:05 PM

Barry

GolemE wrote:
Also about the entities. I see them more as being within. Not out. I do not dwell on them. They are unmistakably communicating but I seem to see past it/them and look for something else during my visits. Anyone with input?

I know what you mean GolemE. Sometimes the entities are like characters in a story and you kinda want to see past them as if there's more to the whole thing.

I used to ask the entities if i could meet the boss of hyperspace as i wanted to blast past the entity environment and into some unknown spiritual or vibrational world. I never quite got there though i did come very close a few times Very happy

Congrats on your breakthru!!

DeMenTed
#8 Posted : 4/21/2011 11:18:25 PM

Barry

My second breakthrough actually was like what i describe above. I had barely any visuals after vaping 65mg of pure white spice in a darkened room at night. What i got was intense vibrations thru my body and alien music, like squeeks and basslines and allsorts of weird and wonderful noises. It was amazing!!

As there were hardly any visuals as such it's kind of hard to remember this breakthru Smile

GolemE
#9 Posted : 4/22/2011 2:41:09 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Yea. I have a theory about your second 65mg vape. Im pretty sure if you smoke too much then your brain protects you from it. I think it is very hard to do the "ideal" dose.

Global
#10 Posted : 4/22/2011 5:26:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

You know, I think the one of the big parts to the problem with this whole memory thing has to do with the rate of change within the experience. In other words, if you took a couple rips and were dropped into this crazy yet static space like a room where everything is amazing and whatnot, and nothing really changed or happened in that room, you would probably be able to remember a lot of details. I know when I do get such experiences, they are easily remembered. What's much harder to remember is the common experience where you're dropped into a similar amazing room, but everything changes really quickly and you're somewhere else, and then it rapidly changes again and you're somewhere else, so by the time you're done with your widely-traveled yet short journey, you can barely remember anything that happened except maybe what you last saw.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb