We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Ontological Gadfly Options

bassmethod
#1 Posted : 4/19/2011 5:29:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello, The DMT-Nexus Community,

I've actually been observing this forum for quite some time. I was immediately impressed with the level of maturity and the amount of good information that one can extract from reading this board. After some time, I've finally decided to join up and give myself an introduction. So, here goes:

My background on psychoactive compounds is fairly recent, precisely twelve months of serious exploration. I've been acquainted with a few hallucinogen tryptamines, i.e., Psilocybe Cubensis, N-N-Dimethyltryptamine (DMT), N,N-Dipropyltyptamine (DPT), and 4-Acetoxy-N,N-Dimethyltryptamine (4-AcO-DMT). I'm also experienced with a couple of the Phenethylamines, i.e., 2,5-Dimethoxy-4-Iodophenethylamine (2c-I) and 2,5-Dimethoxy-4-Ethylphenethylamine (2c-E). And, of course, with LSD.
My familiarity with these compounds is relatively strong. I entered upon the psychedelic domain with an instinct that it would alter my perception on 'reality' and have since then driven that point home.

Aside from the chemical compounds, I'm a mere book enthusiast. I find myself reading everything from Molecular Biology textbooks to biographical literature of Queen Elizabeth of England. I often think that my neuro-anatomical structure feeds off of knowledge that I seem to have a dying passion for. I don't hold a political position and I find myself arguing Carl Jung's position on belief systems. I have a generous appetite for learning, sharing and participation in community and I hope that I can be a part of this one.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

thelittlehuskee
#2 Posted : 4/19/2011 5:38:04 AM

Maya Elizabeth

Welcome to the Nexus, bassmethod. (: I like your username, & I look forward to seeing what you have to contribute to the community. It seems as if you have quite a few stories you could tell. (: xx
"I smoke to get high because the world is so low." - Kid Cudi.

endlessness
#3 Posted : 4/19/2011 9:23:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

Im also addicted to learning, so if your experience will be anything like mine, you have come to the right place Very happy

Did you try DMT orally? Whats your experiences with extractions?

See you around!

bassmethod
#4 Posted : 4/19/2011 3:21:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the warm welcome!
I smoked 100 mg of DMT my first time. I believe it is only active orally through an Ayahuasca brew due to MAO's that break down the chemical. Or, I suppose you could take an inhibitor like Harmaline instead.
No hands on experience with extractions, although I've been reading different essay's and other guides on the operation.

Enoon
#5 Posted : 4/19/2011 3:34:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Yes you can take harmalas, which you can extract from plants like syrian rue or caapi if you wanted to make pharma. You would convert your dmt into salt form for better absorption but freebase will work too. The harmalas you would take together with the dmt or a bit before. Alternately you could make a caapi-only-brew, drink that and take some dmt-salt together or after.

In any case you just need to ingest some kind of MAOI, preferably a RIMA (reversible, such as the naturally occuring MAOI in rue and caapi).

welcome to the nexus.

oh 100mg smoked??? you are using the wrong pipe my friend. 30-40 mg should give you breakthrough, any more than that blackout... I hear some use up to 60, but 100 means you are losing some of the magic... do consider getting a pipe that uses it more efficiently. You will not regret it!

Nice intro; see you around Smile

love
Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

۩
#6 Posted : 4/19/2011 4:48:17 PM

Quote:
you are using the wrong pipe my friend. 30-40 mg should give you breakthrough, any more than that blackout...

Maybe this is true for you. I require over 50 to get to the other side.

Enoon
#7 Posted : 4/19/2011 4:53:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

I did say that some needed over 60... but 100mg just seems like over the top for me. My guess is a little less could be used if the proper pipe were to be applied... that's all I was saying... Since I find spice so very precious I vote for conserving it as much as possible, i.e. using efficient administration techniques.

<3
Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction