We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
traditional cannabis/iboga combo? Options

polytrip
#1 Posted : 4/16/2011 8:52:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
There's a tradition of using iboga in combination with cannabis. The names for this combo are 'yama' and 'nkot'. Has anybody ever done something like this or maybe got some specific knowledge about it? both google and the iboga forum are not too helpfull, but i can imagine it would be an awesome combo if the amounts of both are right.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

gazal
#2 Posted : 4/17/2011 12:36:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Interesting ! how you heard of that ?

polytrip
#3 Posted : 4/17/2011 3:31:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
I've read it on the azarius site. It also makes sense to me, since i see cannabis taken in the right amounts as a dissociative hallucinogenic drug, like iboga. So i can imagine there to be some synergy between the two.

rOm
#4 Posted : 4/20/2011 3:50:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Iboga... Iboga is a mistery to me.
It seems like there is something very important about dosage with it.
As for its combination, I've tried a few more or less safe as unknown.
Never tried it with cannabis as I don't use it regularly.
A fine combo is low dose (or less dose) iboga with along 500mg of silene capensis.
Both are incredible antidepressants, anti-stress, anxiolytic and so forth.... You just feel in good, clear energy.
Note that I speak about 300mg iboga taken regularly (every day or couple of days).
Iboga is like Silene capensis (and most african rootbark/bark I've used) in that it seems to stay for days in the system in a nice way..
Just getting out of a strong negative loop encourage by various factors where most entheo would just reveal that I was getting down.
Too much pressure...
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

rOm
#5 Posted : 4/22/2011 9:40:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

By chance I got to try this combo today. A Microdose taken this morning. 400 mg iboga rb, which is so far a threshold effect with this Rootbark. smoaked some canabis first time in the month, and did experience a non side effect experience of synergy. in low dose iboga seemed to block the contemplative mood and shyness .. this time the smoked canabis was a bit more like low dose peyote for me. comfortable socially, relax and with density accurated (prolly iboga nmda activation) to objects looked at.
Makes me wonder how this would be with canabis milk. an oral canabis with low dose iboga..
hmmm sounds good to me !
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

poonja
#6 Posted : 7/16/2014 5:05:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I also have had some experience with synergy. I have found that microdosing with iboga and one hit of cannabis infused with 10x caapi liquid is a wonderful combination. On its own, the iboga (150 - 300 mg of enhanced root bark) tends to make me feel a little wired. With the Cannabis infusion, I feel energized but much calmer. Again, a great synergy for me.

awooga
#7 Posted : 8/2/2014 10:59:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ive been micro dosing on iboga for the last few days --- started at 500mg and moved up to 2gms root bark. Helped WDs ... I think ... but last night I had an indica cheeba chew. Wow - just wow! I can't remember much but a lot was downloaded.

Im wiped out now but I think this pushed me into what flood dose might be like without ever having touched a flood.

awooga attached the following image(s):
cc_cbd.png (781kb) downloaded 67 time(s).