We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
DMT Extraction teks Options

The Traveler
#1 Posted : 9/3/2008 7:22:47 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

This thread contains links to DMT Extractions teks.

If you know a tek should be added please post a link.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

damiana
#2 Posted : 3/16/2009 3:21:48 AM

Cosmic Dragon

Entropymancer wrote:
Quote:
A Safer DMT Extraction - No Lye, No Naphtha

For one thing, it inspired a DMT extraction that doesn't require any lye or hydrocarbon solvents (like naphtha, toluene, etc.). This tek uses only citric acid, fumaric acid, acetone, sodium carbonate, and water. This makes it much safer for the layman than playing with strong lye solutions and being exposed to the vapors of hydrocarbon solvents.

Infundibulum wrote:
The purely imaginary method described below does work, but it works really really slow. SWIM's FOAF was able to extract ~100mg freebase alkaloids from 10g of MHRB. This method does not discriminate between the alkaloids that are extracted (j.spice, d., d-Noxide etc etc), this is however a subject of discussion.

The tek:

1) dissolve 5g of citric acid per 100ml acetone

2) take the shredded/powdered bark and cover it with enough citric acid acetone. Incubate in a warm place, gently agitating every so often. After 2-3 hours, filter off the citric-acid saturated acetone extract and set aside (this solution should have acquired the dark reddish colour of MHRB). Repeat 2 more times.

3) saturate acetone with fumaric acid. Acetone can hold ~20mg/ml fumaric acid if let for a day or so to completely dissolve.

4) Add the fumaric acid-saturated acetone in the citric acid-saturated acetone MHRB extract. One cannot put too much.

5) Set it aside and wait for 2-3 days. One should see a yellowish precipitate on the bottom.

NOTE: In step 2 one is making an acetone extraction and at the same time converting the alkaloids their citrate salt. After addition of the fumaric acid-saturated acetone in step 4, there is an interconversion of alkaloid-citrate to alkaloid-fumarate salt, like:

dmt-citrate + fumaric acid <-> dmt-fumarate + citric acid

citric acid has a pKa of 3.13, while fumaric acid's pka is 3.43. Fumaric acid is a weaker acid and thus in the above reaction one should have most of the dmt as a citrate salt and just a tiny amount as a fumarate salt. dmt-fumarate however is totally insoluble in acetone (while dmt-citrate is perfectly soluble), and it precipitates as soon as it forms. The insolubility of dmt-fumarate acts therefore as a "sink" and given time all of the dmt-citrate will eventually convert to dmt-fumarate and precipitate out.

6) wash the precipitated fumarate salts with acetone, then take them out and let them dry.

7) dissolve the alkaloid-fumarate salts in 5ml of tap water, then and then add saturated sodium carbonate to make the solution basic. The alkaloids will be freebased and the solution will become milky. In 3 days they will precipitate out forming nice needle-like crystal in the basic solution. At this stage, one can filter the solution (nasty procedure since the crystals tend to be sticky and waxy) and retrieve any left alkaloids by dissolving them in acetone.

8 ) Let the crystals dry, wash them with acetone (it removes any traces of sodium corbonate which is totally insoluble in acetone), evaporate the acetone and enjoy the product.

For the FOAF of SWIM 30mg were for a good STRONG experience.

You can find the post here, http://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=2546

Further down in the post another Fasa Tek is used with Xylene instead of Naphtha so that the xylene can be mixed with fasa to make DMT-Fumarate.
PEACE

shoe
#3 Posted : 1/16/2010 1:21:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

CurtHottstag
#4 Posted : 2/11/2010 2:57:41 AM
DMT-Nexus member

STBquickTEK

I would have liked to post this in the main extraction forum, but due to constraints placed on new members I will share it here first.

Someone who isn't me would like to give to the community this reporting of an extraction and subsequent ingestion. He stumbled upon this report, and he couldn't help but be enamored by it. Extraction methods owe to the Lazyman/Norman/JarTek/QuickTek methods yet the method has been altered slightly. Measurements may be approximate, and may warrant adjustment to the whim of intuition. Optimal for those wise travelers who only seek the power of a single dose, although the method may be optimized for other uses.

8.5 oz "specialty" ordered bottle very tall / vertically narrow
4 oz Distilled water
11 ml/.375oz crystal lye
1 oz/28 g MHRB blended to semi-fine powder
75 mL VM&P Naptha

glass pie plate
eye dropper
small fan
pocket knife to scrape

4 hours before first pull, agitating after initial separation (which took 2.5 hours)
2-4 hours before second
2-3 hours before consequent pulls

Jar filled to top, just enough room to dissolve naptha into lye after pulls and initial setup.
After separation, naptha consumes top 1/6th of container.
Glass jar sits, sealed, on top of heating unit which blows warm air underneath it.
Small amounts of lye/water added between pulls to taste
Evaporation near cold window, with fan blowing the air above it, but not hitting it.

Yield:Approaching 130mg/.13g (Nearly .46% of the shamanic plant material)
Small crystals become visible on plate within 30 minutes, normally dry within 2-3 hours
Not waxy, but semi oily.
Crystals shine with flashlight or daylight, and the substance smells like packaging plastics.
Crystals texture and behavior reminiscent of dead scalp skin cells saturated in resultant natural hair oils.
Crystal color most closely resembled #ECF590, a slightly yellow tinted shade of white.

Dose of 55 mg (No food for 12 hours prior)
.3g 10x syrian rue extract mixed with water 35min prior
Water bong, no water. Dose in its entirety was sandwiched between two layers of herb, the bottom layer was 4x as substantial as the top layer of herb.
First lighting kept flame close to sandwich but not touching for 2 seconds
Second lighting attempts to ignite top layer delicately
Cleared bong entirely
Third lighting attempts to start burning of entire sandwich and clear bong of all vapors
Cannot hold bong by last inhalation, must be assisted
Immediately after inhalation, collapse on bed cannot speak or move or talk
Time goes off, it is 15 minutes before any sign of consciousness (thumbs up) is displayed to observer/supervisor.
Only a couple moments seemed to have passed yet the moments were infinite in their substance.
Glow + CEV + minimal OEV persist for up to 1.5 hours after dose, fading noticeably over time, to much dismay it feels as though this altered state is slowly slipping through your fingers as you yearn to hang on.
When recalling the first 15 minute paralysis phase, one does remember uncomfortable feelings of remarkable intensity that seem to serve as a test while you are free falling into the abyss of the trip. Noticeable stomach clenching and frequent swallowing were a menacing hurdle, time distortion makes this ever more challenging as you are forced to confront them in the most essential way.

effects on par with those described as breakthrough experiences as read and described on erowid and McKenna, but obviously infinitely more vivid than any worded description.

---
very intense for first dose of a psychedelic drug other than cannabis, lower dose recommended for individuals not yet well grounded into the inner workings of their own consciousness.

DMT mocks you in its own way for believing that one could fully prepare oneself, or attempt to even generate an accurate conception of the nature of a trip from reading the experiences of others and you must agree with it. You cannot be prepared and cannot know to which corner of the infinite universe of your imagination that you will be traveling to, but you will travel there purposefully. If you cannot embrace this truth in its entirety and respect it and even yearn for it you are not ready for this, it may not be for you for now or forever.

GratefulDad
#5 Posted : 5/22/2010 8:47:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SIMPLE S.T.B. PICTORIAL WITH POLAR WASH/DRY

Figured I'd throw this one in, it's pretty easy and has step by step illustrations for the visual learners..

To view PDF, click here...

amor_fati
#6 Posted : 12/15/2010 6:29:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Having this (or perhaps a category tree with the proper extension installed?) in the OP would make it easier to stay up-to-date:

The Traveler
#7 Posted : 12/15/2010 9:57:09 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

amor_fati wrote:
Having this (or perhaps a category tree with the proper extension installed?) in the OP would make it easier to stay up-to-date:

Consider it done. Pleased

Kind regards,

The Traveler

ivnep1
#8 Posted : 10/18/2011 11:10:37 PM

Ivnep

wow no lye no naphtha? that s pretty amazing
All post are fictional.

sonatine
#9 Posted : 11/11/2011 11:19:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Extraction tek for dummies Very happy

After spending hours after hours reading different extraction teks, I was starting to think I would never be able to do my own extractions. It all sounded so greek to me, even after looking up most of the new words in the dictionary. But, luckily one day I met a friend who knew how to extract dmt!!! And when he showed it to me, it was actually super easy, and I wrote it down in my own language. Getting that tek made me the most happy person ever!! Laughing I guess its more of you out there who have the same problem, so I want to share the tek with you. Its not advanced or anything, but it gives you dmt! Smile

Equippment:

Big glass container
Pipette
Scale, at least a 0.01g
Glass bowl
Plastic to cover the glass bowl
Funnel
Rasor blade
Glows
Ml measures
Breathing mask? Remember to use a well ventilated room.

Mimosa powdered root bark
Ronsonol lighter fluid
Caustic soda, soduim hydroxide 99%
Water(destilled if you have)

The extraction:

* Put 3 litre of water in the glass container.
* Put 200g of sodium hydroxide(caustic soda) in the container, shake well.
* Put 200g of mimosa in the container, shake carfully until proparly mixed. (Open the lid once in a while, to release the pressure.)
* Leave it for about 1 hour.
* Put 300ml of nafta(ronsonol) in the container, and roll or shake very carefully for about 2 min.
* When the nafta is seperated on the top, remove it carefully with the pipette and put it in the glass container. Make sure you only get the nafta.
* Put plastic wrap over and leave it in a very cold freezer for 24 hours.
* Pour the nafta back in the glass container, so you can repeet the process 3-4 times.
* Let the crystals dry, and then remove it from the glass with the rasor blade.

Enjoy!! Very happy

smjase
#10 Posted : 2/11/2012 5:27:49 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi Sonatine, thanks for your simple tek. A question about STB extractions... You mention to freeze for 24 hours.
During this period, can someone add more Nafta, roll and pull again and again so that in her freezer there are multiple glass cups freezing?
Cheers.

Galidor4
#11 Posted : 5/21/2012 9:13:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

thank you Big grin

amatuershaman
#12 Posted : 5/23/2012 9:23:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello all, I have been working on several STB extracions over the past few weeks. I kept it pretty simple the first couple just to get the feel for it. And on the last one I tried reducing my naphta down to half in a water bath. But after an hour or two in the bath my jar got very cloudy, very similar to feeze precipitation, that kind of look. After the freeze I was left with a very waxy substance, and some red oil on top of some very nice crystals. My question is has anyone else run into this problem where it seems as though the fats,oils and tannins were actually seperated from the naphta during reduction, my first several seemed to have kept that trash suspended within the solvent and precipitated only very nice crystals. Thank you, I eagerly await your expertise.

Shane237
#13 Posted : 8/21/2012 5:38:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I do not understand why people using an average A/B tek go to the trouble with coffee filters and such...

My method is to wait for the crystals to precipitate in the freezer and then either quickly and gently pour off the naphtha, and place straight in front of 2 high running fans to dry the remaining naphtha asap.
Or to place the naphtha under a mild to medium running fan and let dissolve and the crystals to grow.
'Seasons dont fear the reaper
Nor do the wind
The sun or the rain'

"We can be like they are"

benzyme
#14 Posted : 8/21/2012 5:49:05 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

there's no wrong way to go about it, you use what you have.
I'd vacuum filter it and pour cold pet ether over it, then vacuum desiccate it.
or rotavap it.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

Rivea
#15 Posted : 8/22/2012 4:10:40 AM

No.. that can't be...

Senior Member | Skills: Harmalas, A/B Extraction, Sonication, Sterile Processing, Hardware design, Craftsman

benzyme wrote:
there's no wrong way to go about it, you use what you have.
I'd vacuum filter it and pour cold pet ether over it, then vacuum desiccate it.
or rotavap it.

Benzyme,

I'm starting to covet your rotavap, but vacuum desiccation does a fine job getting rid of solvent after freeze precipitation or FASA crystalization.
Everything mentioned herein has been deemed by our staff of expert psychiatrists to be the delusional rantings of a madman who has been treated with Thorazine who is hospitalized within the confines of our locked facility. This patient sometimes requires the application of 6 point leather restraints and electrodes at the temples to break his delusions. Therefore, take everything mentioned above with a grain of salt...

theJester
#16 Posted : 9/15/2012 4:59:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i have had luck with Noman's tek(slightly improvised) and actually had a higher yield than expected when i was here earlier looking for answers. so much thanks for that!

hforbess
#17 Posted : 7/15/2013 2:59:10 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Why does the LexTek https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Lextek have the warning: DO NOT USE THIS TEK FOR ACACIA EXTRACTION!.?

yet the tek calls for acacia confusa?

thanks

the white rabbit
#18 Posted : 8/7/2013 7:23:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My, my, my. I wish I paid attention in chemistry class. This all seems a tad overwhelming at first but I am sure as I dive in it will make more sense.

the white rabbit
#19 Posted : 8/7/2013 7:26:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

sonatine wrote:
Extraction tek for dummies Very happy

After spending hours after hours reading different extraction teks, I was starting to think I would never be able to do my own extractions. It all sounded so greek to me, even after looking up most of the new words in the dictionary. But, luckily one day I met a friend who knew how to extract dmt!!! And when he showed it to me, it was actually super easy, and I wrote it down in my own language. Getting that tek made me the most happy person ever!! Laughing I guess its more of you out there who have the same problem, so I want to share the tek with you. Its not advanced or anything, but it gives you dmt! Smile

Equippment:

Big glass container
Pipette
Scale, at least a 0.01g
Glass bowl
Plastic to cover the glass bowl
Funnel
Rasor blade
Glows
Ml measures
Breathing mask? Remember to use a well ventilated room.

Mimosa powdered root bark
Ronsonol lighter fluid
Caustic soda, soduim hydroxide 99%
Water(destilled if you have)

The extraction:

* Put 3 litre of water in the glass container.
* Put 200g of sodium hydroxide(caustic soda) in the container, shake well.
* Put 200g of mimosa in the container, shake carfully until proparly mixed. (Open the lid once in a while, to release the pressure.)
* Leave it for about 1 hour.
* Put 300ml of nafta(ronsonol) in the container, and roll or shake very carefully for about 2 min.
* When the nafta is seperated on the top, remove it carefully with the pipette and put it in the glass container. Make sure you only get the nafta.
* Put plastic wrap over and leave it in a very cold freezer for 24 hours.
* Pour the nafta back in the glass container, so you can repeet the process 3-4 times.
* Let the crystals dry, and then remove it from the glass with the rasor blade.

Enjoy!! Very happy

This is the path i shall take.

Shaynesaw420
#20 Posted : 1/16/2014 3:25:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

White rabbit. I have been looking for a guide that uses ronsonal for days! How did this work for you?!

12NEXT