We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Just the beginning Options

iamtwentytwelve
#1 Posted : 4/14/2011 7:05:26 AM

james

Hey to all who are willing to read this, my name is James (or jimmy), i am 20 years old,i would like to (once i obtain the money) start school to become a veterinarian (hopefully it'l happen before i am 30...). I am also very interested in sociology/anthropology. I am a little obsessed with aliens and have had several connections with darker entities through meditation. I am not new to drugs at all, though i abused them at one point in my life i feel i have straightened things out now. I have many theories and ideas about DMT and sought out this sight to discuss and theorize with others about this spirit molecule. I am very interested in the different cultures this chemical has influenced and how different people absorb different things from it. I also have some deeper questions on internal being that i thought i may be able to find some help with on this sight.

i started hearing the tv downstairs but it turned into complete alien gibberish, then i heard some weird drumming and like droning and i realized i was in someones home and they knew i was there but they didn't care, then the kid poked me and i was the constellations on my ceiling, but one of them was a cheeseburger...

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

endlessness
#2 Posted : 4/17/2011 10:38:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

First of all, I dont think anything bad will happen but just for prudency, I would suggest you maybe dont add both your name and your workplace so explicitly (maybe better one or the other, or none... ?), just for your own safety. Do as you please though.

You mention you are interested in dmt, but you didnt say if you tried it already. Did you? What about extractions? And other ayahuasca/oral dmt, or other psychedelics?

You talk about the museum, do you play the guitar?

See you around!

iheartthisnewlife
#3 Posted : 4/18/2011 6:30:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

what are you looking to learn about internal being?

iamtwentytwelve
#4 Posted : 4/26/2011 10:06:34 PM

james

thanks for the warm welcoming and replies, i have tried it before a few times both 5-meo and nn, and the reason i bring up inner being is that when i first tried it a while back i was released into this black abyss where something (i coudn't see it) was touching me, almost petting me as if i were its pet and it was very pleasant, but recently i went to a "psychic" who told me my soul as in limbo, but before that i had a bad mushroom experience where i found myself in another form of life having little clips of my senses coming in and out of my new reality, months after this and the psychic reading almost every dmt breakthrough leads me to the exact same spot, i think this place i go to might be limbo...

ps thanks for the advise endlessness