We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Try this again, HELLO! Options

SpireCatalyst
#1 Posted : 4/13/2011 9:50:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ive already written an intro essay and looking back i realize that i went about it ALL wrong. Im not new to psychedelics or to forums, but DMT and THIS forum are both brand new, and inspiring. It seems that there are a lot of good people here and a lot of good advice for or against the workings of the forum, whether its "drug" related or not. Im glad the guidelines in place are somethin positive, morality-wise and what not, and I look forward to speaking with you all and furthering my knowlege. thanks for the warm welcome.Smile. I dont see promotion coming anytime soon but when it does ill be stoked. Like being knighted haha
"..I find myself stirred awake by the ambient noises of the world outside and a realization that my train of thought may not be running on time…but I've nowhere to be...except here."

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

thelittlehuskee
#2 Posted : 4/17/2011 10:36:32 PM

Maya Elizabeth

Well, even though this isn't your first intro, welcome! (: Isn't this forum wonderful? It is most peaceful and I love reading the threads that people post. They are all so kind & well mannered. Why can't every forum be this sweet? & haha, totally can agree to being stoked to be promoted! I cannot wait either. (: Then maybe I could contribute a little something to this community. x

EDIT: I've gone & read back on your PREVIOUS introduction and I would like you to go back & look at it to see the comment I've left for you. (: I also want to mention that you shouldn't have needed a re-intro! Really... your first one was beautiful. (:
"I smoke to get high because the world is so low." - Kid Cudi.

SpireCatalyst
#3 Posted : 4/18/2011 1:37:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hahaha ya i really don't know why i did another, but thank you again. it means a lot, i wrote something on my experience and i'm pretty sure outside my group of friends the people here are the only ones to give me positive feedback about a "drug" experience Smile
"..I find myself stirred awake by the ambient noises of the world outside and a realization that my train of thought may not be running on time…but I've nowhere to be...except here."

bodhi
#4 Posted : 4/18/2011 1:43:36 AM

it's just a dream

Ya, one of the toughest things is discovering the genie in the bottle, and not being able to tell anyone; well except my wife and people on this forum.Confused

ewok
#5 Posted : 4/18/2011 3:09:56 AM

unless people have done it talking to them about it is a waste of time. It's like talking about advanced physics with a baby they just look at you funny and laugh. Even my partner thinks I'm insane with some of my experience's.
Black then white are all I see in my infancy.
Red and yellow then came to be,
reaching out to me, lets me see.
There is so much more and it beckons me to look though to these,
infinite possibilities.
As below so above and beyond I imagine,
drawn outside the lines of reason.
Push the envelope. Watch it bend.

thelittlehuskee
#6 Posted : 4/18/2011 3:39:03 AM

Maya Elizabeth

ewok wrote:
unless people have done it talking to them about it is a waste of time. It's like talking about advanced physics with a baby they just look at you funny and laugh. Even my partner thinks I'm insane with some of my experience's.

I completely agree. It is such a waste of time to try and explain it to anyone. I get a lot of sceptical responses if I mention it, and I've learned to just not mention it unless the other person does. Though I have met an astounding amount of people who are actually okay with it, have tried it, or want to try it. (And by astounding I don't really mean that many people--Probably 15 at the most, but that is a lot in my opinion considering the amounts of people who haven't heard of it, wont hear of it, or just can't understand). Though I am very lucky that my partner is not thinking I'm insane--I don't think he could considering he's the one who brought it into my life. :b
"I smoke to get high because the world is so low." - Kid Cudi.

SpireCatalyst
#7 Posted : 4/19/2011 7:58:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Im somewhat selective with who i detail my experiences with because its like retelling a dream, it doesn't matter how pumped up about it you are how much detail you go into, without being there themselves its just random and incoherent. but its still fun to talk about anywho. See im workin with about 4 or 5 people that are truly interested in it so 15 is a lot to me too.