We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Arms of Love Options

sub_graf
#1 Posted : 4/13/2011 8:40:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello all,

I've been browsing through the forums for a few months now (basically since I heard of DMT) and have found it to be an invaluable source of information. I registered a couple of weeks ago and am finally getting around to introducing myself.

Well, I'm 26 years old and have experimented with many types of drugs, but, for the most part, have always had an intense interest in psychedelics. I tried mushrooms for the first time when I was 19, but didn't use them with the proper respect that they deserve until a year or so later. I've done LSD a handful of times, all of which were in a "party" enviroment. I tried MDMA this New Years and it was also in a "party" type enviroment. While I don't regret these trips, I must admit that I am more of a "solo tripper". I've had many wonderful trips by myself with mushrooms.

I have had some spice for a few weeks now, but held on to it for a week before trying any. I tried to prepare myself metally, spiritualy and emotionally and I'm glad I did. Although I wasn't fully "prepared" for the first experience (but, really, can anyone be?) I was much more prepared than if I had just tried it immediately. So far I've had 5 or 6 wonderful experiences with DMT. I have yet to break through, but I haven't been trying as I don't feel I'm ready for such an intense ride at this point in my life. The near break through doses that I have done have been amazing to say the least. I honestly feel as though I have "learned" something from each trip. I told this to a friend and when he inquired as to what I learned I found myself unable to explain. It's as if the experience itself is what I learned. The DMT experience is profound yet ellusive, alien yet familiar and terrifying yet euphoric.

I would like to add one more thing and though it is about an experience I had on DMT I am going to include it here simply because I'm dying to talk about it. When I was 19 the girl that I was seeing was killed. She was stabbed 12 times in the chest. As you can imagine, this was extremely traumatic to everyone who knew her. Upon coming out of my first intense DMT trip I was in tears. She was there. I clearly saw her and though I never heard her voice she told me that she was okay and that she was happy. She told me to let go of the pain that I had harbored over the years from her death. She hugged me with arms of not flesh and bone, but of energy, light and love. It was one of the most profound things I have ever experienced. There isn't a doubt in my mind that it was her and not a hallucination. It was so real. I felt that an enormous weight had been lifted from my shoulders.

Anyhow, I hope to be around for a long time and look forward to meeting some new friends here Smile

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

zalxder
#2 Posted : 4/15/2011 1:38:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It sounds to me like you are discovering the way in which entheogenic plants were used by the native people who lived off the land and first discovered them. Which was not for 'party highs', though they did hold festivals with there use, it was primarily something reserved for the tribe healer for entering the spirit realms and gaining insight into sicknessess as well as contacting the ascended.

I can validate your claim as I have been able to make visual contact with my father, whom killed himself when I was a child, through the use of entheogenic plants.

Life can be a weary process my friend, let us find strength in our time to honor and cherish the life of others and time we are given here on this spec floating in a sea of specs that we know as Earth

I will try to be now what I was In a child's imagination's eye Transforming mind and spirit Into harmony In these unfamiliar places

Within each of us is an Angel waiting to emerge, become the Angel within, and create a new world where Angels walk this Earth

physicists say that the world is made of stuff. philosophers say is stuff stuff? and engineers say how can we make stuff better?

Runes
#3 Posted : 4/15/2011 8:00:04 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey

that sounds pretty interesting. If you clearly felt, that it was her who you met during your trip, and if it has been a releasing experience for you, then this is just wonderful! I haven't read much about people meeting their dead friends, but I am sure that there is more to it...

Would you please tell me, at what dosage you had your near break through experience? And how much did you take for the first time? (I am just cusious because I will soon try for my first time).

sub_graf
#4 Posted : 4/19/2011 3:50:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the responses! Sorry it's taken me so long to get back.

zalxder wrote:
It sounds to me like you are discovering the way in which entheogenic plants were used by the native people who lived off the land and first discovered them. Which was not for 'party highs', though they did hold festivals with there use, it was primarily something reserved for the tribe healer for entering the spirit realms and gaining insight into sicknessess as well as contacting the ascended.

That's exactly how I feel. I wish that I had learned to value and respect these substances at an earlier point in my life, but, oh well. I guess we all grow up sometime. I have used mushrooms in this respect many times before, albeit somewhat unknowingly.

zalxder wrote:
I can validate your claim as I have been able to make visual contact with my father, whom killed himself when I was a child, through the use of entheogenic plants.

I'm glad that you could share a similar experience. I was beginning to feel like I was "loosing it". I'm usually not the type to say, "I know beyond the shadow of a doubt", and perhaps it was just some deep part of my psyche coming out, but I actually felt her presence. Something I hadn't felt since the last time I saw her... 7 years ago. Had I just seen her face or heard her voice I would have, more than likely, passed it off as part of the "trip", but I actually felt her there. It was beyond strange, but so familiar at the same time.

Runes wrote:
Would you please tell me, at what dosage you had your near break through experience? And how much did you take for the first time? (I am just cusious because I will soon try for my first time).

I'm not sure of the actual dosage. I have no way of measuring out doses (yet). As for my first time, I didn't do very much at all. Maybe a quarter of what I do regularly. It was literally one decent sized (not too small, not too big) hit. I knew it wouldn't do much, but I've always been one to test the waters before plunging right in. I must say though, I've found some of the smaller doses that I've done to be much less pleasant than the higher ones. Small doses tend to just make me uncomfortable.