We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
No longer fear death after DMT Options

era
#1 Posted : 4/13/2011 7:27:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Sorry if this i posted somewhere else i did a quick scan and couldn't find anything but i may have missed it.

So has anyone else lost their fear of death after using dmt?
I feel that I have already died, gotten a short tour of "heaven" and then been allowed to return to earth with knowledge, some of it anyway, of what happens when we die. Not only was i released from my fear of death but i was given a new appreciation for life. I can now appreciate all the sadness and hurt felt in life because i know that they are feelings unique to my present existance and that i will no longer experience those emotions once i pass on.

Im interested in hearing about any experience even remotely similar?
Is this type of experience common?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

actualfactual
#2 Posted : 4/13/2011 8:09:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Psychedelics took away my fear of death long before I tried DMT, but DMT certainly reinforced it!

This type of experience in indeed fairly common Smile

My personal belief is that we are all apart of the "infinite white light on consciousness" and that is the state to which we return upon death. being everything and nothing etc.

There are some quotes in this video I like:

SpireCatalyst
#3 Posted : 4/13/2011 9:35:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Honestly it wasnt that i feared death before, just didnt understand it, and with DMT its something that i think ill never fully understand but its beautiful nonetheless, and now its as if death COULD be the same way. But i wont know til the time comes. But if its anything like DMT, then it will be the ultimate trip and thats not a bad thing haha so i guess ya, i feel that way too

It definately makes all the small b/s in the world that much smaller.
"..I find myself stirred awake by the ambient noises of the world outside and a realization that my train of thought may not be running on time…but I've nowhere to be...except here."

era
#4 Posted : 4/15/2011 8:54:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the link and video both are very interesting.

DargVader
#5 Posted : 4/17/2011 2:00:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've been thinking a lot lately about reincarnation and DMT. Since theoretically it is released upon birth and upon death perhaps it serves as a gateway between lives? On one of my trips I remember going through the process of dying as I was leaving the world of my trip. It left me wondering that perhaps on whatever faraway place my consciousness had been I was born, lived, and died; all part of this huge Cosmic Karmic Wheel.
"Where's your will to be weird?" - Jim Morrison

Jin
#6 Posted : 4/17/2011 12:22:51 PM

yes

no use being afraid of death , its gonna happen anyways
lost my fear a long time back however i still sulk over the facts sometimes
cant be sure about a dmt experience and death being the same experience , as i am still alive , whoever knows for sure cannot really come back to answer this question and i am in no hurry to find the answer

illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

DivineDreamer
#7 Posted : 4/18/2011 5:26:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I feel you man

when i go to blast i always tell me my friends were about to die
Its amazing glad you feel the same
I thought to myself this is a glance of death just like dreams
slices of death.
death is the goal.

Peace.
Wake your mind up.

Global
#8 Posted : 4/22/2011 5:47:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Death is of course a very multi-faceted issue. On one hand there's the initial debate of the existence of an afterlife vs. no afterlife. Then even if one has come to accept that there is an afterlife, the inevitable question will probably rise of whether or not you'll get bored there...I mean after all, it is forever, right? One thing that my white light experience on ayahuasca showed me was just how much time can really slow to a stop in the presence of God. The perception of time is something that is tied to our earthly bodies. The way I look at it, boredom is a function of time. So simply, if there is no time, there can be no boredom. My experience felt like it took forever and a day, and I didn't regret an instant of it.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb