We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Sorry for not introducing myself Options

journeyofmind
#1 Posted : 4/13/2011 3:11:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have so far posted 8 things an have not yet mentioned anything about myself, where to start...

Well to start off I would like to say I am so thankful for being directed to this site, I did not know about until 2 weeks ago. I am about to be 21. I have been experimenting with psychedelics since i was 14 years old. I first started with cannabis and I was using that for about a year and then I was regrettably introduced to tripple c's or dxm. Although it is a horrible drug to me now I would not have continued my journey down the path of consciousness without it. From then on Ive experimented with LSD,LSA, Magic Mushrooms, and recently spice.

Although I dont play any instruments right now I love music and would not be able to live without it, I also love art. I really dont know what to call myself relgion wise, I gave up being a catholic for it lacked making sense of the world. I really dont like writing introductions lol, there is so much I want to say its hard for me to sit down and write it all.

I guess all you need to know is that I am a person seeking the truth about life

"True benevolence, or compassion, extends itself through the whole of existence
and sympathises with the distress of every creature capable of sensation."

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 4/13/2011 8:10:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

Did you also try or have any curiosity of trying oral dmt?

Regarding music, why dont you start trying to learn an instrument? If you would, which one would it be? I completely share your love for music and I neither could live without it! Since quite recently I neither played any instrument but 2 years ago I picked up a guitar that someone I knew had and didnt use, and started playing, looking at internet videos and learning by myself. I really thought (and still think) that I had no talent for it but persistence made me learn and now im so happy with playing guitar, its like a great companion (as well as an amazing experiecne to play when tripping). So do start playing some instrument!! Smile

journeyofmind
#3 Posted : 4/14/2011 8:06:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well I do know some basics to music I used to be in percussion when I was in High School. I have been saving up so I can get a guitar, its hard to find one I want because I am left handed. Whenever I goto this guitar center by my house I would show them the one I was interested in and they say it has to be custom made and that they would call me back, but they never call back. Its a big pain in the butt lol.
"True benevolence, or compassion, extends itself through the whole of existence
and sympathises with the distress of every creature capable of sensation."