We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV23456NEXT»
You know SWIY's been extracting DMT for too long when.... Options

The Traveler
#61 Posted : 1/10/2011 8:45:28 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Love this thread, hilarious and so recognizable. Very happy

Here's my take:

- When your partner stopped complaining about your extractions and now proposes to turn part of the house into a lab.

- When your dad asks you where you learned so much about chemistry because "you sure didn't learn that in school".

- When people in bars asks you if you are a doctor since you know so much about the workings of the brain.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

stevowitz
#62 Posted : 1/10/2011 11:54:40 AM

The Dude

When you goto the wine aisle just to look at the big glass jugs.
*We are now at a phase of human development where we have accumulated an enormous amount of knowledge through scientific research in the material world. This is very important knowledge, but it must be integrated. -Hoffman
*A young man who wishes to remain a sound Atheist cannot be too careful of his reading -C.S. Lewis
cephalopods are enlightened -benzyme
T R I P S I T

Global
#63 Posted : 1/10/2011 2:44:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

...when your friends think you're actually not making brownies in that clear bowl of brown sludge

...when you fantasize about scraping up big piles of crystals

...when that big fire you started could have gone waaaay worse
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Global
#64 Posted : 1/10/2011 2:54:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

corpus callosum wrote:

When the letters 'DMT' on a cars number plate has you grinning like an idiot..........

Happened to me for the first time I couple weeks ago. I was shaking the passenger next to me like I just found the greatest vanity plate of all time Cool
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

antrocles
#65 Posted : 1/10/2011 4:08:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gobalswg wrote:
when that big fire you started could have gone waaaay worse

Shocked

*hangs head in shame...*

- when you GENUINELY LOVE the smell of naphtha...

-when you cook food in a pyrex baking dish you normally use for evapping, then snicker to yourself when your guests comment on how good it is.....

-when you need to take yourself out for some ice-cream to balance out the tearshed from your sep funnel cracking (hey-at least it happened at the END of my last pull!)

-you say stuff like, "hey-at least it happened at the END of my last pull" and it sounds perfectly reasonable to you.

-you've got DMT crystals that are purely for admiring....never to be smoked. (and they have names like 'shardy'Pleased

-you've got jars of brown goop you just can't bring yourself to clean out cuz you KNOW there's GOTTA be a little more magic in them...

-you have a 'glass collection' prominently on display in your livingroom.

-you find yourself coming up with acronyms for DMT as a type of meditation. (i personally have at least 5 million by now...like Dry My Towels or Ditch Mr. T...)

-you eagerly hop on your computer every chance you get to see what other folks have come up with on this thread! Laughing

L&G!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

ragabr
#66 Posted : 1/10/2011 4:13:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Traveler wrote:
- When your partner stopped complaining about your extractions and now proposes to turn part of the house into a lab.

Oh, oh no... Embarrased

You guys have me giggling so hard!
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

gibran2
#67 Posted : 1/10/2011 4:51:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

When you’ve already extracted more than a lifetime’s supply, yet whenever you get a new extraction idea, your first impulse is to order another kilo of MHRB!
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

Global
#68 Posted : 1/10/2011 6:09:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gibran2 wrote:
When you’ve already extracted more than a lifetime’s supply, yet whenever you get a new extraction idea, your first impulse is to order another kilo of MHRB!

Apparently I haven't reached this stage of addiction yet.

...when your friends ask you if they should continue mixing for you when it's your turn to hit the dutch

...when your friends geeking on acid take all your "surgical" face masks and putting as much of them on themselves as they can at the same time...and you're neither a surgeon nor a dentist

Crystalito
#69 Posted : 1/10/2011 8:03:37 PM
DMT-Nexus member

- when you are so known to the local pharmacist that he/she readily informs you of new arrivals that could be interesting to you the moment you step in.

- when the pharmacist goes on to ask you about drug contradictions that he/she is supposed to know better than you.

- when the said pharmacists tries to get invited over to your place Smile

-when while shopping in a supermarket and you happen to come across your favorite brand of lye you burst into spontaneous singing, turning the whole place into a musical where the cashiers extol you high consumption of naptha and the people who stock the shelves complain in rhyme about how quickly you empty them. Extra bonus points if you get carried out of the shop by singing security guards on your final high note!

q21q21
#70 Posted : 1/10/2011 9:07:57 PM

SWIM

antrocles wrote:

- when you GENUINELY LOVE the smell of naphtha...

-when you cook food in a pyrex baking dish you normally use for evapping, then snicker to yourself when your guests comment on how good it is.....

first one totally true, roomates are like "it stinks", I apologize but it doesn't to me!

laughed out loud at the second one!
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

DiMiTriX
#71 Posted : 1/10/2011 9:58:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

when your friends say you're a nut couse you have spent hundreds buks to buy bark powder..GF usually is more severe Confused
Tz'is aná

Trickster
#72 Posted : 1/11/2011 12:00:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

Pokey wrote:
when you start doing smaller extractions because you realize that your rate of consumption will never match your rate of production, but you don't want to stop extracting

Pokey

That's me. I never do more than 50 g mhrb at once.
Do not seek the truth, just drop your opinions.

Trickster
#73 Posted : 1/11/2011 12:08:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

When you use a magnetic stirrer/hotplate to make your morning coffee.
Do not seek the truth, just drop your opinions.

soulfood
#74 Posted : 1/11/2011 12:15:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

When it's waaaaay past bedtime, but you can just hold on a few seconds because you swear that evap's gonna dry up any minute. Any minute now...

I'll turn the fan back on...

Any minute.

Global
#75 Posted : 1/11/2011 12:26:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

soulfood wrote:
When it's waaaaay past bedtime, but you can just hold on a few seconds because you swear that evap's gonna dry up any minute. Any minute now...

I'll turn the fan back on...

Any minute.

OMG that was me on my first attempted (and failed) extraction Shocked Never happened again though Wink

soulfood
#76 Posted : 1/11/2011 12:31:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

That's me when I'm so tired that I don't realise I've been hitting acetone with a fan and then fail to realise all the acetone is gone and I'm trying to evaporate water Smile

DMTripper
#77 Posted : 1/11/2011 2:25:16 AM

John Murdoch IV

When you put lye on your cheerios instead of sugar
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

aetherbound
#78 Posted : 1/11/2011 3:37:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

When a relative asks "If you have quit drinking, why do you have several gallons of Carlo Rossi wine under the sink?"Laughing
In all chaos there is a cosmos, in all disorder a secret order..Jung
All above writing with the exception of Dr. Jung's quote is pure mushroom encrusted cowpie!

Phlux-
#79 Posted : 1/11/2011 5:51:13 PM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

dunno if its posted but -
if uv raided ur sporebank for glucose for coffee caus u ran out of sugar
or when u accidentally put fumaric acid in ur coffee - or acetone instead of milk.
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

joedirt
#80 Posted : 1/14/2011 2:53:37 AM

Not I

Quote:
There is something sexy about the 4 position.

And I thought I was the only one! Smile
If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

«PREV23456NEXT»