We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT»
You know SWIY's been extracting DMT for too long when.... Options

Infundibulum
#1 Posted : 9/3/2008 1:08:09 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

OK, I'm a bit bored at work hence the start of this topic. The idea is old, the inspiration comes from a similar topic in Mycotopia:

You know SWIY's been extracting DMT for too long when....

1) You cannot go to a hardware store without spending some good time looking at the solvents section

2) Your friends gave you 5kg of NaOH as a birthday present; you thought it as the best present ever

3) You have a particular interest for turkey basters, and this is NOT to perform artificial insemination. As a matter of fact, you've never cooked turkey.

4) Your girlfriend/boyfriend complains that you prefer extractions more than them.

5) You cannot enjoy a movie on your TV because you check every 5min if the NP layer has separated.

6) Otherwise illegible and funny sounding strings of letters like Acacia obtusifolia, Acacia longifolia, Banisteriopsis caapi, Desmanthus illinoensis, Diplopterys cabrerana etc. evoke a particular smile to your face. You also know how to pronounce them correctly.

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

FelixsMom
#2 Posted : 9/3/2008 4:57:19 PM

Beverly

Hi Ronue,

Having said that, may I please borrow your idea from here and copy it to some other friends who are similarly time-challenged?

With your permission -
Thanx!
-FelixsMom

Ronue wrote:
OK, I'm a bit bored at work hence the start of this topic. The idea is old, the inspiration comes from a similar topic in Mycotopia:

1) You cannot go to a hardware store without spending some good time looking at the solvents section

2) Your friends gave you 5kg of NaOH as a birthday present; you thought it as the best present ever

3) You have a particular interest for turkey basters, and this is NOT to perform artificial insemination. As a matter of fact, you've never cooked turkey.

4) Your girlfriend/boyfriend complains that you prefer extractions more than them.

5) You cannot enjoy a movie on your TV because you check every 5min if the NP layer has separated.

6) Otherwise illegible and funny sounding strings of letters like Acacia obtusifolia, Acacia longifolia, Banisteriopsis caapi, Desmanthus illinoensis, Diplopterys cabrerana etc. evoke a particular smile to your face. You also know how to pronounce them correctly.

:idea:
"If you rely only on your eyes, your other senses weaken."
- Frank Herbert, Dune

histones
#3 Posted : 9/3/2008 7:03:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"when you change the locks"

Dwhitty76
#4 Posted : 9/4/2008 3:44:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I am definately suffering from number 4.

Mabey i should find a cute,single,female psyconaut. Any out there?

mabey start a trippers,single's website.

My girlfriend just doesnt understand.
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

lucious
#5 Posted : 9/4/2008 6:43:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The tenticle, elf, and reptoad decided you needed an intervention, they used hot alien chicks to trick you into coming.

Watching salid dressing seperate facinates you.

Cd skips give you flashbacks.

You have a heatstroke, but decide that the hallucinations were still pretty cool.

You have naoh based nightmares.

You have dreams involving piles of star shaped crystals.

Youve concidered starting your own religeon.

There is something sexy about the 4 position.

Infundibulum
#6 Posted : 9/4/2008 9:38:48 AM

ModeratorChemical expert

Quote:
Having said that, may I please borrow your idea from here and copy it to some other friends who are similarly time-challenged?

Hahaha, feel free, there are no copyrights on a forumPleased

DMTripper
#7 Posted : 9/4/2008 11:01:09 PM

John Murdoch IV

Ronue wrote:

Hahahahaha Very happy

Sooo true Smile
Aren't most of us like this?

I wish my friends were as enthusiastic and dedicated about psychedelics as I am Razz
I wish there were some neo-shamans around me Razz
I have some friends and relatives that do psychedelics but none of them are very serious about it and I feel they all just scratch the surface and look at them kind of like just another drug.

Well at least my wife is very understanding and doesn't dislike what I do. But she so does not want to try any of this. And I think she would just get terrified. I think she's not crazy enough to do something like DMT Razz
โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

Garulfo
#8 Posted : 9/5/2008 12:39:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ha ha ! I recognize my friend here.

Add :

7) Can not have a walk in nature without looking at plants, thinking... "could they hold some interresting alkaloid to extract Razz ... ?" (especially looking at Arundinacea and other wild grasses)

endlessness
#9 Posted : 9/5/2008 1:38:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

- scraping the rests of food on your plate always reminds you of the evaporating dish

- you constantly wonder ´what else can I recrystallize?´

- when trying to come up with an analogy to use when explaining someone about two people or things that dont mix, you first think of ´solvent and base water´, and only later of ´oil and water´.

- you have an exceptional interest in the ´cleaning´ aisle of your local supermarket

Infundibulum
#10 Posted : 9/5/2008 1:40:36 AM

ModeratorChemical expert

Cool when waiting on the bus to your work and you close your eyes just to play with your imagination the next extraction in fast forward, step by step and theorising on the anticipated yields...

9) when you have thought more than 10 times on getting a soxhlet

10) ...and what to say to the visitors in your flat when they encounter it

endlessness
#11 Posted : 9/5/2008 1:43:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

- bleeping insectoid aliens are your friends

- you once hated chemistry and now even just reading names of chemicals is already great fun

Viracocha
#12 Posted : 9/5/2008 9:42:13 AM

..still lc..

This is pretty darn funny guys

I pretty much fit into 90% of these. basically everything in Ronue's original post!

I guess we're kinda nerds hey..
the best kind though Wink

gosvami
#13 Posted : 9/5/2008 11:56:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You know swiyโ€™s been extracting dmt for too longโ€ฆ
if you start to believe, that the entire information about our universe from big bang to collapse could be stored in some sort of quantum computer, that works independently of space and time.

if you believe, that the human ZNS is the hardware and the DMT molecule the software, that is necessary to get access to this stored information.

if you believe, that some unimaginable high developed creatures might be able to construct such a bizarre quantum computer in the future.

If you believe, that humans might become such high developed creatures, because they explore science, art, religion and, last but not least, DMT.

You know swiyโ€™s been extracting dmt for far too longโ€ฆ
if you seriously think about it, that this (loop) could be true somehow.Wink

OM

Infundibulum
#14 Posted : 9/5/2008 12:02:44 PM

ModeratorChemical expert

Gosvami that's not about smoking dmt for too long, it's for extracting dmt for too long, hahahahahaha!

rellik
#15 Posted : 9/5/2008 3:16:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

when xylene smells good. luckily i havnt been extracting for TOO long Smile
all of my posts are fictional. please interpret them as such.

acolon_5
#16 Posted : 9/5/2008 3:29:40 PM

The Great Namah

When
-your wife has to pull you away from the hardware store paint section
-you look forward to playing with lye
-your kitchen has permanent homes for your crock-pot, mason jars, and lye
-you no longer wake up and run to the freezer because you already KNOW you have a wondrous jar of happy crystals!
-you no longer post, "what went wrong" on every forum you can find-10 minutes into a freeze precipitation
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Infundibulum
#17 Posted : 9/5/2008 3:47:29 PM

ModeratorChemical expert

acolon_5 wrote:

-you no longer wake up and run to the freezer because you already KNOW you have a wondrous jar of happy crystals!

hahahahaha, exactly SWIM's case! Now he checks it after work (which btw gives some more time for extra crystal formation!)

blue_velvet
#18 Posted : 10/7/2008 6:44:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

lucious wrote:

You have a heatstroke, but decide that the hallucinations were still pretty cool.

I haven't extracted anything, but I like this. Death is a sweet high too.

Jorkest
#19 Posted : 10/7/2008 3:05:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

when you walk into SWIM's house and the smell of spice has permeated the whole damn thing
it's a sound

Nanaki
#20 Posted : 12/25/2008 2:43:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Using the word SWIM when talking about yourself in public places or on other forums where it wouldn't make sense.
Nanaki, of course is a fictional video game character. He never does drugs that would alter consciousness. He only thinks he does.

123NEXT»