We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Poll Question : What do you believe hyperspace, and the entities enhabiting it, are?
Choice Votes Statistics
Hyperspace is a real dimension, and its entities are conscious beings. 31 39 %
Hyperspace is a dimension within the mind, opening certain pathways. 29 37 %
Hyperspace is pure hallicunation. 3 3 %
What the hell is hyperspace? 5 6 %
Other. 10 12 %

123NEXT»
Poll: Are hyperspace and its entities real or not? Options

Mad Professor
#1 Posted : 4/12/2011 12:58:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok, so I started this poll because it seems interesting what the people here think about the reality, meaning and relevancy of hyperspace and the entities inhabiting it.
I for one believe that it's a dimension outside of ourselves, and DMT a sacred pathway to enter it.
It would be nice to hear how you guys feel about this magic phenomenon that we all love so much!
Of course this topic has been discussed a lot already but I don't think it has been done in a poll before. If you choose other, please specify in the comments!
Namasté!
Positive
Energy
Activates
Constant
Elevation

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

soulfood
#2 Posted : 4/12/2011 1:58:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

What I'd like to know is, what's the difference between the second and 3rd option?

Mad Professor
#3 Posted : 4/12/2011 2:09:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

soulfood wrote:
What I'd like to know is, what's the difference between the second and 3rd option?

Good one. The second option means that, although you don't believe that hyperspace is an external dimension, you still believe that it can show/teach you something meaningfull whereas the third option means you believe it's a full hallicunation, and therefore a fake and meaningless manifestation in the mind.
Positive
Energy
Activates
Constant
Elevation

Mad Professor
#4 Posted : 4/12/2011 2:22:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oops, I forgot to add the "not sure" option...Embarrased
Positive
Energy
Activates
Constant
Elevation

soulfood
#5 Posted : 4/12/2011 3:10:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Then definately 2 Smile

endlessness
#6 Posted : 4/12/2011 3:21:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

clouds
#7 Posted : 4/12/2011 3:37:54 PM

Human

Mad Professor wrote:
whereas the third option means you believe it's a full hallicunation, and therefore a fake and meaningless manifestation in the mind.

hallucinations are not meaningless manifestations in the mind. hallucinations are projections that can help us understand a little bit more about the unconscious mind.

I prefer the term "visions" to talk about "drug induced hallucinations", just because there is not an absence of stimuli.

soulfood
#8 Posted : 4/12/2011 3:47:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hallucinations can be fairly meaningless though. I experience these with disasociatives.

However DMT hallucinations are definitely meaningful, at least most of the time.

Ginkgo
#9 Posted : 4/12/2011 3:58:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

In my experience, all of the three first options are correct in their own sense. Sometimes one sees parts of oneself, previous lives, or archetypes of consciousness. Other times you may see beings and scenes that can be experiences as outside yourself, but may also be a part of yourself, depending on your perspective. At last one often also sees seemingly random things, but that doesn't stop you from being able to view them from the perspective of the other mentioned visions. You create your own meaning, your own reality, and that is the whole point. As such, I find this poll rather useless. Smile

clouds
#10 Posted : 4/12/2011 3:59:48 PM

Human

soulfood wrote:
Hallucinations can be fairly meaningless though. I experience these with disasociatives.

However DMT hallucinations are definitely meaningful, at least most of the time.

Mmmmh... I dont think I made myself clear.

Meaningful as in: "It means something because it is a projection of the subconscious or unconscious"

Not as in: "It means something because I think I understand it / I like it / it makes me feel good / I make something out of it"

soulfood
#11 Posted : 4/12/2011 4:08:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok... but after smoking DMT a friend of mine once saw a Zebra walking backwards with lip stick on its ass... Read into that what you can.

I guess what I'm saying is, humans are capable of talking absolute shit at will. So therefore they are capable of thinking shit also and this can manifest in a hallucination.

clouds
#12 Posted : 4/12/2011 4:12:51 PM

Human

hahahahaha lmao.

I dont know what that means, but it must mean something. The unconscious mind is something very very strange.

Anyway, Ill leave this here. (I find it a little interesting)

Quote:
A psychotic hallucination is a projection from one's unconscious mind into the outside world. For example, a borderline may be filled with conscious and unconscious murderous impulses. Those impulses can be projected outside himself or herself. One borderline patient of mine hallucinated Godzilla. Godzilla joined her in the shower, ran around her house, and even ran across the highway while she was driving. Not a very safe situation for anyone concerned. Godzilla was a projection of her own murderous and angry impulses.

jamie
#13 Posted : 4/12/2011 5:24:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I find that a small portion of hyperspace beings come from the 5th dimensional wavelength surrounding neptune, while most others origionate as ascended masters from the 13th dimensional mainframe of the zeta reticuli system. Still, a few more reside on our moon where they live in little glass houses. A few of them live inside mount shasta.
Long live the unwoke.

soulfood
#14 Posted : 4/12/2011 5:31:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You got the post codes to hand fractal?

Shrabbit420
#15 Posted : 4/12/2011 5:53:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

fractal enchantment wrote:
A few of them live inside mount shasta.

I'm ridiculously close to Mt. Shasta, it's only an hour drive away and I could probably ride my bike there if I wanted to. Maybe during this summer when I visit friends that live closer, I'll take 'em for a walk on the mountain with some changa and see if I can find these shasta-entitiesWink
โ€œSurrender is inner acceptance of what is without any reservations. If you have lived long enough, you will know that things โ€œgo wrongโ€ quite often. It is precisely at those times that surrender needs to be practiced if you want to eliminate pain and sorrow from your life.โ€

Eckhart Tolle

BananaForeskin
#16 Posted : 4/12/2011 6:44:51 PM

I Eat Plant Magic

I'm surprised there aren't more votes for "What the hell IS hyperspace?" I mean, most of us have been there, but what the hell is it?
¤ø¸โ€žø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸โ€žø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸โ€žø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

alzabo
#17 Posted : 4/12/2011 7:05:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

< What the hell is hyperspace?
These aren't the droids you're looking for.

universecannon
#18 Posted : 4/12/2011 7:12:18 PM

โ˜‚

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Quote:
I'm surprised there aren't more votes for "What the hell IS hyperspace?" I mean, most of us have been there, but what the hell is it?

My thoughts exactly

I find that a small portion of hyperspace beings come from the 5th dimensional wavelength surrounding neptune, while most others origionate as ascended masters from the 13th dimensional mainframe of the zeta reticuli system. Still, a few more reside on our moon where they live in little glass houses. A few of them live inside mount shasta.

sources?

Twisted Evil

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

polytrip
#19 Posted : 4/12/2011 7:26:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.

I've been to the moon. Do you mean those little glass houses where you can have hot steamy sex, immediately right from that large crater where moses comes yelling when he drinks too much?

actualfactual
#20 Posted : 4/12/2011 7:48:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

soulfood wrote:
Ok... but after smoking DMT a friend of mine once saw a Zebra walking backwards with lip stick on its ass... Read into that what you can.

I guess what I'm saying is, humans are capable of talking absolute shit at will. So therefore they are capable of thinking shit also and this can manifest in a hallucination.

What if God is actually that zebra?

123NEXT»