We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Does apple cider vinegar not work?? Need help Options

Dedalus
#1 Posted : 4/12/2011 2:51:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have had three experiences with harmalas from rue + MHRB. Only the first time worked, when I used lemon juice for boiling MHRB. My feelings had found voice in hard, colorful tessellations; my body was constantly disappearing and I would touch it back into existence; all that good stuff, which I may write up soon. Spoiling all my fun, however, the two other times were no where near the level of the first. Not even euphoria: just anticipation leading to meta-paranoia and impatience leading to "whatever, I'll trip while falling asleep, if at all."

Here's how it was, in order of virtual rituals:
1st. boiled 1/8 a shotglass of MHRB in two boils of 30 mins, covered. Used a whole lemon overall. Filtered thru 8 coffee filters at once, boiled, added gelatin, froze, thawed, separated pink-white water from blue-grey goo.

2nd. Used same amount of MHRB. Added what seemed enough cider to each boil. Did the rest same as #1. Notably, the blue-grey goo was not blue-grey at all, but dark red.

3rd. Annoyed from #2, I did this: Instead of boil and gelatin-removal, I put 1 part MHRB, 1 part cider vinegar, and 3 parts water in cup, mixing for a day. Then I separated liquid and repeated the former. Added both liquids; stirred in half a tbsp of baking soda, let settle.

I think what happened in 3 is I added too much soda. Cuz I put the settled out goop in my mouth and it was burning hardcore and I had to just swallow it down with a glass of soymilk. Just kidding, I spit it out.

WTF OMG PLZ HELP
The above is for entertainment purposes only.

"A caged community of chimpanzees reacts very sensitively if a member of the tribe has received LSD. Even though no changes appear in this single animal, the whole cage gets in an uproar because the LSD chimpanzee no longer observes the laws of its finely coordinated hierarchic tribal order."
From LSD: My Problem Child

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

AluminumFoilRobots
#2 Posted : 4/18/2011 6:06:11 PM

gufyg

forget the gelatin, forget all the extra stuff.

Jurema is about resurrection and the blood of lost cultures, la purga is strong with it and rightly so. For caucasians it's thus because of the crimes of our ancestors and for humans its for our crimes against animals and wildness.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Fairly responsible Kratom user.

"whenever he drank ayahuasca, he had such beautiful visions that he used to put his hands over his eyes for fear somebody might steal them."
in between the grinding-brakes of a train crash while aluminum-foil robots make obnoxious sex noises on a static-filled walkie-talkie radio.

SnozzleBerry
#3 Posted : 4/18/2011 6:34:32 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

AluminumFoilRobots wrote:
For caucasians it's thus because of the crimes of our ancestors and for humans its for our crimes against animals and wildness.

Rolling eyes

And for primates its for our crime of flinging feces
And for quadrupeds its for our crime of having four limbs
And for mammals its for our crime of having hair

These are chemical reactions taking place within the body...even if you want to discuss the metaphysical occurrences engendered by imbibing the brew, this assertion completely overloads my skepticism meter (and has absolutely nothing to do with the OP).
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

Dedalus
#4 Posted : 4/19/2011 7:53:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thx, Aluminumfoilman, will do. Let the vomit-fest commence!
The above is for entertainment purposes only.

"A caged community of chimpanzees reacts very sensitively if a member of the tribe has received LSD. Even though no changes appear in this single animal, the whole cage gets in an uproar because the LSD chimpanzee no longer observes the laws of its finely coordinated hierarchic tribal order."
From LSD: My Problem Child

Hyperdimensional Cuttlefish
#5 Posted : 6/24/2011 6:16:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have used cider vinegar, citric acid, lemon juice, lime juice... As long as it's an acid it works for me. I do the gelatin routine, and a sodium bicarbonate neutralization too. No nausea for me. I don't buy the "you are supposed to barf because it's holy blah blah ".

That's backwards thinking, I can be plenty receptive to enlightening vibes with my guts INSIDE me where they belong.
All these posts are on behalf of Stimpy, my yellow bullhead. He is an adventurous fish, and I feel his exploits are worth sharing...so much so, I occasionally forget that HE is the one who does these things. Sometimes I get caught in the moment and write of his experiences in the first person; this is a mistake, for I am an upstanding citizen who never does wrong. Stimpy is the degenerate.

ms_manic_minxx
#6 Posted : 6/25/2011 8:00:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Did you test the pH of your brew? I would make sure it does not go any higher than 4 (I prefer significantly lower).

If you have good bark, and you cooked at the correct pH, you may want to reconsider the preparation of MAOI. If something went wrong here, no amount of correctly prepared MHRB will help.

Apple cider vinegar also tastes far worse than white distilled vinegar. Shocked

Did you experience any effects at all? Drowsiness, tracers, anything to signify the presence of harmalas? Not every experience will be a lightshow... but it could be a helpful indicator to figure out where everything went wrong.
Some things will come easy, some will be a test