We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
FB DMT in Banisteriopsis Brew + Sciatica Options

۩
#1 Posted : 4/11/2011 7:29:05 PM

I had been drinking ayahuasca all week with no DMT.
It had been well over a year since my last cup.
Ouro suggested it to me, said the harmalas may help my nerves. (I forget the details)
I have direct sciatic nerve damage and am suffering.
The Caapi seems to slightly ease the severe pain and depression that comes along with this disability.
Nothing else has seemed to work so far except large doses of cannabis smoked and oral.

Last night I decided to put 50mg freebase DMT in a pot of brewing caapi vine about 100g. I had never done this before, and I did not use any acid throughout the entire process. It was put in the brew at the tail end of the brew session and simmered for about an hour. It worked.

Two points to this thread:

- Banisteriopsis Caapi somehow reduces the severe pain caused by sciatic nerve damage. I do not know how this works, I wish I did. I've heard that harmalas are supposed to be good for nerves, I just don't understand the physical mechanism. Also, for those of you who have sciatica and are reading this: I have had to give up one of my favorite drugs of all time, LSD, because it is an intense vasoconstrictor. Every time I've dosed with this disability my foot and leg start to go numb and I spend the trip in agony.
It seems to me that vasodilating substances are good for sciatica. Weed, Caapi > LSD.

- You can add FB DMT to a brewing pot of caapi and it will work. I'm not sure if this is the most effective method or anything, it was just an experiment with a positive outcome. It's been speculated that freebase can bind to the tannic acid from the vine. This could be the case.

Be well.
And please note, I am not offering any medical advice here. I have a doctor and see him frequently regarding this issue. My notes here on ayahuasca and sciatica are simply for those out there who have sciatica and are looking for their own solutions to the agony this can inflict on our bodies and minds.

Also, I have heard that this method is good for those living with sciatica: http://www.altmd.com/Spe...ais-Method-and-Sciatica
After reviewing it I found that I was doing all these techniques just from the trial and error of living with it. Good tips for those who are not aware, though.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Seraph
#2 Posted : 4/11/2011 7:54:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Harmalas are analgesic? OMG I want syrian rue seeds even more now. Try gingko bibola for vasodilation, when I took it it vasodilated me very much.

Rivea
#3 Posted : 4/11/2011 11:19:27 PM

No.. that can't be...

Senior Member | Skills: Harmalas, A/B Extraction, Sonication, Sterile Processing, Hardware design, Craftsman

I'm glad that you are getting relief. You'll need a plantation so that you will have enough of the Magic caapi on hand.
Everything mentioned herein has been deemed by our staff of expert psychiatrists to be the delusional rantings of a madman who has been treated with Thorazine who is hospitalized within the confines of our locked facility. This patient sometimes requires the application of 6 point leather restraints and electrodes at the temples to break his delusions. Therefore, take everything mentioned above with a grain of salt...

Ginkgo
#4 Posted : 4/12/2011 9:52:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wonderful to hear!! You know, if you think vasodilation may help to ease your pains, you should take a look at vasodilators such as Ginkgo biloba, galantamine from Galanthus nivalis, niacin, or piracetam and the related substances. One or more of these may even effectively block your numbness you get with LSD. I wish you all the best! Smile

alzabo
#5 Posted : 4/12/2011 7:17:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

MMM piracetam is good...too bad the FDA just took it off the market after years of proven safe usage. I still don't understand their motivation for that one.
These aren't the droids you're looking for.

۩
#6 Posted : 4/12/2011 7:49:49 PM

I've tried aniracetam, doesn't seem to affect sciatica what-so-ever. Not sure if it's vasodilating like piracetam.
Harmalas do something to nerves that nothing else seems to do as far as I am aware of. I'll experiment with rue when I run out of caapi.