We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
hello :) Options

seargant pepper
#1 Posted : 4/11/2011 9:39:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well i (SWIM?) have never used any hallucinogen besides from weed though i'd like to. Im coming to the forum because id like to learn more about hallucinogens. I have been an avid researcher on erowid for about a year and read on this forum as well as grasscity and shroomery whenever i feel the need for random googling. Id like to learn how to get some hallucinogens and preferably grow them my self so that i can get rid of my depressed state of mind and maybe get a little enlightenment. Where i live as far as i know there is no other mind altering drugs besides crack and heroin, weed.. laced ecstasy so im hoping to bring the experience of a truly good drug to my friends and other people suffering from the inhospitable egos of this world.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.