We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Recovering spice from Changa to drink Options

John Smith
#1 Posted : 4/11/2011 2:47:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Having a rather dirty ayahuasca journey with brewed MHRB powder the other night there must be a way to make a second attempt better on a short notice. There is some plain 1:1.5 spice Damiana infused with naphtha, over a month old thus pretty dry. If about 100mg of spice is to be recovered, any recommendations regarding amount of water and if boiling is required ?
INFORMATION
No input signal

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

gammagore
#2 Posted : 4/11/2011 4:08:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey

If I read thread correctly, you want to take oral DMT, but you have no mimosa. You only have infused leaf? Right?

Well you could brew your caapi/rue, take that and then smoalk the infused leaf. If you want to recover the spice from the leaf, then id say you should rather wash the leaf a few times with acetone and evap it. That should leave you with the spice freebase. You could then mix the freebase with some grapefruit or orange juice, and drink it.

Hope that helps.

acolon_5
#3 Posted : 4/11/2011 5:38:10 PM

The Great Namah

Just eat the changa with a strong caapi brew.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

John Smith
#4 Posted : 4/17/2011 12:12:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for the replies however I have not seen a reply in time. Simmering in small amount of water with some fumaric acid in it produced great results.
INFORMATION
No input signal

#5 Posted : 4/17/2011 12:20:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

acolon_5 wrote:
Just eat the changa with a strong caapi brew.

Just posted something similar in another thread, but this one seems just as relevant so...

I have 10 X caapi leaf changa (roughly 50:50 ratio). Should I take the amount of caapi in my changa mix into account when making my pharma? Or will the amount of caapi in the changa be negligible?
Oh great - the world has just been replaced by elf machinery.
Sic transit gloria mundi