We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Supremely satisfied by my surprise. Options

SpireCatalyst
#1 Posted : 4/10/2011 4:17:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have stumbled upon a community i honestly did not feel existed, at least not in the vast sense that it does indeed exist here. I have been studying DMT for some time now(a little over yr i believe) and just recently experienced its power and ability to change my view on significant things in my life. On my quest for extraction, or a source for that to be extracted, i stumble upon what is apparently a network of like-minded travelers. i want to express, in advance, my appreciation for any and all advice you all may or may not give me. When it comes to this journey i feel i am in a city lacking certain ideals that are so obviously abundant here. Thank you again. I hope to gain relationships here tha will build for a better tomorrow, that would be awesome.
"..I find myself stirred awake by the ambient noises of the world outside and a realization that my train of thought may not be running on time…but I've nowhere to be...except here."

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

thelittlehuskee
#2 Posted : 4/17/2011 10:46:47 PM

Maya Elizabeth

I found your introduction profound. It was just so sweet, and welcoming. I liked the way your words flowed together. I can definitely say I did not think a place like this existed on the internet. I didn't realise there was places were people got along & solved things civilly... It baffles me, a little, and I find that sad. I shouldn't be baffled to see human kindness. Though I am so glad that these people are here.

My boyfriend & I have been studying DMT for a long while (especially after seeing DMT: The Spirit Molecule), and have had our own adventures. It is amazing what something so simple can do in your life. I know it has greatly changed my boyfriend's for the better. And I know I am getting there. (:

So, anyway, welcome! (:
"I smoke to get high because the world is so low." - Kid Cudi.

SpireCatalyst
#3 Posted : 4/18/2011 1:33:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

THANK YOU! Same here, it changed me in a way that i didn't think possible at the time. it was profound. i know what you mean by the being sad thing, more disappointment in my eyes, that people are incapable of compassion towards each other, but here its a different world(appropriate). hope to talk to you more soon Smile
"..I find myself stirred awake by the ambient noises of the world outside and a realization that my train of thought may not be running on time…but I've nowhere to be...except here."