We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hey!! =) Options

s14sliding
#1 Posted : 4/9/2011 3:05:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Well i go by S14sliding (nissan 240sx aka s14, drifting one of my many hobbies aka sliding). I am coming over to this forum from Shroomery so that i can start my adventure into the dmt-nexus world. I have smoked a low dose of DMT once and it was one amazing trip i did not break through (atleast i dont think it was very hard to remember everything since i was just so dumbfounded with amazement). I plan on learning the extraction method of mimosa since it is very hard to find in my area (not even sure how my friend got ahold of the stuff). I am a bit experienced with psychedllics mainly LSD, Magic Mushrooms and MDMA. I also am pretty good at growing mushies =). i have been reading lots of post trying to learn as mush as possible before i post big questions. i recently read something about alkaloid poisoning in the Heath & Safety sticky, but am still very confused on how one gets poisoned... maybe that could be my very first question!!!! lol well i am very excited to learn more from the veterans and embark on my next adventure.

- s14
- s14

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 4/10/2011 5:31:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

If you're looking for information on dmt and extractions, I think you're in the right place Smile Im sure you'll find quite a few differences between the Nexus and the Shroomery. Do check the links you received in the welcome PM, including the attitude page, wiki and health and safety section.

When you say about the alkaloid poisoning you mentioned, can you give the exact quote or link to what you mean?

See you around!

s14sliding
#3 Posted : 4/12/2011 5:27:44 AM
DMT-Nexus member

well thank you!! i have read alot already and read everything the greeting PM said i should. and here is the link to my question about Alkaloid poisoning. https://www.dmt-nexus.me....aspx?g=posts&t=9208 its a sticky in the Health and Safety section. IM just still confused of how you would get the poisoning. im thinking its either smoking too much or too many chemicals left in the crystals after the extraction is made? no matter how many times i`ve read it i have no idea! =( lol
- s14

ragabr
#4 Posted : 4/12/2011 2:28:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

If you're just working with the spice and mushrooms, you have no worries about alkaloid poisoning (unless you're eating lbs of mushies O.O). That article is speaking generally, so alkaloids like strychnine, the tropanes, and opiates all come to mind for it's application.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

s14sliding
#5 Posted : 4/13/2011 4:00:35 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Ok so if I`m just smoking the spice(DMT) i would not have anything to worry about this Alkaloid poisoning?
- s14