We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
Need Help Finding the Right Plants in The Philippines Options

BoroBoros
#1 Posted : 4/9/2011 9:52:40 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Greetings,

I have just become aware of DMT and MOAI's and wish to test/experience this for myself.
My big problem is finding the right plants/trees/grasses here in the Philippines. I have found information on: Acacia Confusa, Desmodium Pulchellum and Acacia Farmesiana. I found these from this site: http://www.stuartxchange.org/CompleteList.html But have not seen these plants here yet (still looking)

I am sure there must be many, many more as I am on the Island of Mindanao which is largely open Jungle. I probably walk or drive by the right plants everyday and don't know it.

Are there any people here that can direct me to plants here in the Philippines that I can use to make the DMT Smoke/mist and also the drink? (No Syrian rue seeds here, need different MOAI).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards
Boro

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

psyke_unlimited
#2 Posted : 4/9/2011 11:05:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm learning about this too and I can't help you with identifying DMT containing plants, but one option for you is to look in the 'suppliers' section of this forum. You will find plenty of links to stores that ship Mimosa Hostilis root bark internationally, which seems to be the main plant material that people focus on for isolating DMT.
Heaven opens inward, chasms yawn.
Vast images in glittering dawn.
Half-shown, are broken and withdrawn.

BoroBoros
#3 Posted : 4/9/2011 11:13:12 AM
DMT-Nexus member

psyke_unlimited wrote:
I'm learning about this too and I can't help you with identifying DMT containing plants, but one option for you is to look in the 'suppliers' section of this forum. You will find plenty of links to stores that ship Mimosa Hostilis root bark internationally, which seems to be the main plant material that people focus on for isolating DMT.

Thanks for the info. Don't know if this can be done as the Philippines is a bit strict on importing plant matter. But I will check into it.\\Thanks

psyke_unlimited
#4 Posted : 4/9/2011 1:22:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

BoroBoros wrote:
Don't know if this can be done as the Philippines is a bit strict on importing plant matter.

Yeah I know what you mean. My country is strict too, but they can't stop everything getting in!!! Smile

Lots of people do import things that they technically shouldn't, it can definitely be done. Purely due to weight of numbers the customs people can't check everything so you have a good chance of your package getting through unnoticed.

I can see that they list the Philipines as a country they are prepared to ship too, im sure theres lots of others too.
Heaven opens inward, chasms yawn.
Vast images in glittering dawn.
Half-shown, are broken and withdrawn.

BoroBoros
#5 Posted : 4/9/2011 2:38:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Ok,

After two days of searching and cross referencing, I have come up with the following for DMT in the Philippines:

1. ACACIA FARNESIANA Linn)Willd. AROMA
Mimosa farnesiana Linn.
Local names: Kandaroma (Ilk.); aroma (Sp., Tag.); sometimes corrupted into romas; kambang jipun (Sul.); cassia flower (Eng.); aromita (Sp.).

2. DESMODIUM GANGETICUM (Linn.)DC. DIKIT-DIKIT
Hedysarum gangeticum Linn.
Desmodium gangeticum Linn. var. neaei DC.
Hippocrepis multisiliquosa Blanco
Meibomia gangetica O. Kuntze
Local names: Andudukut (Sul.); dikit-dikit (Tag.); kupkupies-ng-babasit (Ilk.); mangkit (Tag.); paiang-paiang (Tag.); pega-pega (C. Bis.).

3. DESMODIUM TRIFLORUM (Linn.) DC KALISKIS-DALAG
Hedysarum triflorum Linn.
Hippocrepis humilis Blanco
Desmodium parvifolium Blanco
Meibomia triflora O. Kuntze.
Local names: Kaliskis dalag (Tag.); pakpak-langau (Tag.).

4. DESMODIUM PULCHELLUM (Linn) Benth. PAYANG-PAYANG
Hedysarum pulchellum Linn.
Decerma pulchellum DC.
Zornia pulchela Perz.
Phyllodium pulchellum Desv.
Local names: Gaan-gaan (Sul.); kalaikai (C. Bis.); payang-payang (Tag.).

5. Acacia Confusa (Not much info on this one, but I have read it is in Northern Philippines. Will see if I can find here in the south.

Does anyone know these plants and can recommend a plant to start with??

Thanks
Boro

Ios Andronikos
#6 Posted : 4/9/2011 5:47:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi BoroBoros
Am sitting here with a Philippine friend here in the UK and she assures me you can get the correct Acacia tree over there, but is not sure about MOAI's. I would imagine there must be a local variety somewhere in your country.

I don't know if its possible, but if you could ask people from the Baluga community, they may be able to point you in the right direction with regards to useful plants.

I know the Philippines is the main place for Elemi oil in the world.

Hope this helps

Ios

BoroBoros
#7 Posted : 4/10/2011 12:54:33 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Ios Andronikos wrote:
Hi BoroBoros
Am sitting here with a Philippine friend here in the UK and she assures me you can get the correct Acacia tree over there, but is not sure about MOAI's. I would imagine there must be a local variety somewhere in your country.

I don't know if its possible, but if you could ask people from the Baluga community, they may be able to point you in the right direction with regards to useful plants.

I know the Philippines is the main place for Elemi oil in the world.

Hope this helps

Ios

Thanks, for the info.

Yes, I think I will find here. I am going to print up pictures and go out into the jungle and see if I can find one or more of these plants and get samples. Now I need to find known MAOI plants and go through the cross referencing to try and locate those. Will post here what I find.

Regards

Exo
#8 Posted : 4/13/2011 2:42:18 AM
DMT-Nexus member

BoroBoros, please let me know if you succeeded in looking for the ingredients. I'm in Manila and I am also interested in trying DMT.

Ios, is your friend talking about the ordinary Acacia trees growing in our country?

Ios Andronikos
#9 Posted : 4/13/2011 4:23:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

No, apparently the Acacia Confusa will and does grow there, she just wasn't sure if its a native species...

dehingoli
#10 Posted : 7/17/2011 4:58:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi,

The ones we have here in Manila is mainly Acacia auriculiformis.

Where are you from in the Philippines? I heard Confusa may be found up north (Ilocos)
- my signature has been temporarily moved to another dimension.

sinful_speed
#11 Posted : 9/18/2011 9:27:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It looks like we should spread some P.Viridis, caapi and some Phalaris seeds here in the Philippines. Any seed sponsors out there are more than welcome to send some our way. It will surely be appreciated by many future travelers (hyperspace travelers). =D

Much love!

buzzedaldrine
#12 Posted : 9/28/2011 5:04:35 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm almost certain that there are acacia trees in the school I used to go to. It's in Cavite. I just learned that Acacia contains DMT thru Joe Rogan's Podcast.

nen888
#13 Posted : 10/14/2011 5:25:13 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..if you do have Acacia confusa in the P.I. (as reported), then it's a very good plant (perhaps better than P. viridis) ..Wink

Pony On A Rainbow
#14 Posted : 10/14/2011 12:45:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes it's actually our native Acacia tree but it's difficult to locate for us regular juan de la cruz's.
Well i'm lucky enough to be able to germinate maidennii and mimosa so i'll stick with those trees.
Man, mimosa is so beautiful... the reddish trunk works well with the evergreen leaves. it's really a sight to see Smile
Live and Let Live.
Humility Smile

WhirlingDervish
#15 Posted : 10/21/2011 11:27:39 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey Mga Parekoy,

I've been researching on DMT's effects and have been curious about it. Is it easy to extract it from these plants? I can have help look for them in Mindanao.

aelin
#16 Posted : 11/3/2011 10:35:24 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm just waiting for someone to post something very useful so that perhaps I could experience the enlightened effects of dmt.. I'm in manila too.. ya'll keep up the research. if i could help in any way, let me know.

pablokabute
#17 Posted : 11/26/2011 8:21:43 AM

"Look up, look within, it's SPACE and it's YOU."

hi there psychonauts/psychonauts-in-the-making. pinoy tayo dito.

ok, so first things first, to synthesize usable amounts of dmt.

kailangan natin, tama nga, i-identify yung mga endemic, or ethnic plants/trees that contains dmt, and the list goes on as we travel forward time, madaming nadidiskubre pa, ang galing...

sana may dmt guru.. na lang sa pinas so we could ask him or her directly about what and whatnots...

i, too, have been trying to identify plants, i think i just saw p. aquatica that last time i mushroom hunt from nearby, it is my current prospect.. ]

i hope we all get to put up all the list of philippines'-inhabiting-plants-with-dmts..

we should all get together and help each other out about this, lets all be active about this, continually making efforts to get-together and be triumphant.

looking forward to drinking with all of you, our very own Ayawasca brew.. may DMT take us all to its COSMIC wings.. LOVE.
Also a proud member of the Shroomery.

pablokabute
#18 Posted : 12/9/2011 3:50:40 PM

"Look up, look within, it's SPACE and it's YOU."

acacia confusa is easy to find actually, medium sized tree, leaves are some sort of like a monocot leaf, the lines are arranged the way monocots do. yellow flowers, walk in your neighborhood, then the next, then the next.. youll soon find some. but then again, im not 100% sure, but if it is what it is, then yes, its a native acacia here in the phils for i have seen many trees like that. now, to harvest some bark.. from here, it gets tricky..
Also a proud member of the Shroomery.

cocomuch0
#19 Posted : 12/22/2011 6:21:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi,

I'm from NCR Philippines. DMT has caught my attention too and looking for possible plants, grass, trees with DMT. I've discovered a site on how to extract DMT from a plant and it has a very thoroughly procedure. But, I think I can handle that just to experience DMT. I'm still looking for a candidate plant and i will be waiting for replies in this forum.

http://www.erowid.org/ch..._extraction_guide1.shtml

Thanks.

nen888
#20 Posted : 12/23/2011 3:59:29 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..A. confusa is recorded as fairly common in the Northern P.I. (where it is native, as well as China, Tawain)
here's a good botanical description and photo: http://www.ctahr.hawaii.edu/inv...sHI/W_Acacia_confusa.pdf

123NEXT