We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Yet Another Caapi Only Recipe Options

TheFly
#1 Posted : 4/9/2011 3:28:55 AM

The Fly

First I'd like to start off by saying this brew's main intention was to put our legs in the water of lady vine; You know, get a feel of what the taste is like, what to expect, the after feeling, how much we'll puke, brewing technique, etc, etc. These are all notes transferred straight to the text box so some of it will appear to be self explanatory with the assistance of photos.

Set & Setting
SWIM(We'll call Cornelius) and SWIM's friend(We'll call bob) | Body weight roughly: 150-180lb

So Cornelius & Bob both woke up that day with empty stomach's and kept it that way until after drinking the tea and the night before ate various things such as pizza(with cheese, bacon, peperoni), brownies, alcohol(2 beers);

Brewing Teq

9:15 | The 1oz vine was smashed 3-4 times with a ground ponder tool that levels the dirt(don't know the name of the tool but it worked well).

9:25 | Waited for fresh well water(1000ml) to boil, then turned down to simmer and poured the Caapi in the crock pot.

9:30 - 10:15 | Simmering. A Good Aroma Permeates.

10:45 | Filtered all the liquid into cocoa-cola bottle. (Required over 10-15 coffee filters)

11:05 | Threw fresh water(500ml) in the same pot for a quick boil.

11:33 | Filtered the 2nd batch of liquid into coca cola bottle(Required 3 coffee filters). Took what was in Coca cola bottle and poured it into an clean empty crock pot & set to simmer

12:00 | Note: While reducing, shaking the pot shows a clean thin layer of liquid at the top, Looks slightly fractaly when it starts to break up when shaking.(I wonder what this is?)

12:32 | Note: While still reducing thin layer has been evaporating and coming back(maybe because i like to shake & play with the liquid and it breaks up from the vibrations); Color of liquid is a Dark Crimson Red. (Smell gets a hint stronger)

1:09 | Reduced down to half a bottle of so-be for 2 people(120ml of liquid per person)

Tea Experience
3:50 | Cornelius and Bob drink tea

4:15 | No change

5:00 | No Change. (Smoked a 2-3 of hits of shake out of a make shift bong we made pinner size bowl)

5:30 | Feeling is altered to a relaxed state; Not mentally(weed) but physically(Caapi). More giggly then usual.

6:00 | No Change from last state; Relaxed but not weed high anymore

6:30 | No Change just relaxed; No high; Went out to pizza & ate 3 slices of mushrooms and onions slices. I don't remember if it was before or after we ate but someone commented that we had redder faces then usual almost like we were blushing or embarrassed.

Conclusion
Now that Cornelius & Bob know the MAOI or RIMA(technically) senstivity they feel as if they are ready for the a full 58g dose and are considering adding the light(Any suggestions for dosage?)
Existence is an illusion of an experience with states of minds and functions of memory to entice you that it is in fact real.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

jamie
#2 Posted : 4/9/2011 3:52:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

that brewing method is far from ideal IMO..there is no way you will get a brew even close to the strength of an amazonian brew with such a short time of brewing. Also, it will be much better to reduce it down so that your 58g dose is about 1 tablespoons worth. I woudnt stop reducing until its 2 tablespoons at the most. It will be more effective this way as there is not so much water to dillute the harmalas in the gut, and it will be easier to get down..water tends to make things come back up in my experience. Be careful when reducing so that you dont burn the brew as well.

I would do 3 washes for 3 hours each at least, then reduce. I brew much more thoroughly than that even, and it definatily pays off, but 3x3 should at least give you a decent brew to begin your work with.

I would brew up the 58g that way and work with it alone first, a real dose of caapi can be quite powerful and I find that the effects of harmalas at larger doses are something that you become accustomed to over time..it can seem more difficult to deal with at first if you take lot. When you do add light, I would start low..since the vine will do its thing anyway, and you can always add more next time..trust me, the admixture is not something you want to just jump into and be overwhelmed..better to ease your way into that..1-3g of mimosa is good without being too much I think..anything over 3 grams can just get insane at times for me. Oral DMT doses seem to varry alot between people though..
Long live the unwoke.

lonewolf123
#3 Posted : 4/9/2011 3:55:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Fractal youre saying 3 grams mimosa from a cold water extract?

jamie
#4 Posted : 4/9/2011 4:59:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

^ no 3 grams of mimosa brewed and reduced.
Long live the unwoke.

TheFly
#5 Posted : 4/9/2011 8:01:01 AM

The Fly

The Fly is brewing up a 4oz brew right now. Ill keep all nexions updated with photos & reports. Does anyone else experience redness in face?
Existence is an illusion of an experience with states of minds and functions of memory to entice you that it is in fact real.