We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
2C-E - 2C-I Options

DMTripper
#1 Posted : 9/1/2008 12:04:43 AM

John Murdoch IV

Those of you here that have experience with these chemicals, what can you tell me about them and the difference between the two.
I've never tried them but I'm curious. It's a long time I heard first of these chemicals, but where I live they are very rare to find.

Are they in any way similar to psilocybin. And are they easier or more difficult to handle?
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

flyboy
#2 Posted : 9/1/2008 2:04:01 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I have been dying to try them, I've heard they are very visual so I tend to scoff after spice, what can be visual besides perhaps bufo I've heard. My friend tried 2cb and she said it was nonstop colors and very positive feeling... literally my friend, so thats all i know

psilocybin
#3 Posted : 9/1/2008 4:24:31 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I have experience with both. You should really check out bluelight and erowid. Lots of general information and trip reports on both of those sites. Neither are really much like psilocybin, more like mescaline. 2C-I is pretty easy to handle. 2C-E can be a bit more difficult. It really all depends on dosage, set, and setting.

flyboy
#4 Posted : 9/1/2008 5:13:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

psilocybin wrote:
I have experience with both. You should really check out bluelight and erowid. Lots of general information and trip reports on both of those sites. Neither are really much like psilocybin, more like mescaline. 2C-I is pretty easy to handle. 2C-E can be a bit more difficult. It really all depends on dosage, set, and setting.

Sounds like you implying they are not all that great?

adrian89987
#5 Posted : 9/1/2008 5:39:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I don't think that's what he was implying at all. I would rather have something more similar to mescaline than to psilocybin. I've only tried 2c-E of the two, but it is awesomeness. many people all have completely different opinions on these two, some people don't like 2c-i much at all but love 2c-e and with other people it is the other way around. The only way to tell is to trry it for your self.

I can say this though, the trip that 2c-e gives you have an extremely analytical mindset, and can give quite good visuals. If you are into psychedelics for the therapeutic and thought provoking nature of a lot of these chemicals then I highly recommend trying 2c-e.

XENONSION
#6 Posted : 9/1/2008 7:07:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

If you are looking for something like psilocybin. You want either 4-aco-dmt or 4-ho-dmt. synthetic psilocin. Which is what psilocybin is converted to in your body anyways.

I've found 2ce to have a bit more body load then 2ci.
2ci seemed to have a bit more energy, more stimulating then 2ce. Both have their place though.

Do not be
-seen-on-see-on-

acolon_5
#7 Posted : 9/3/2008 2:37:58 PM

The Great Namah

I'm moving this out of DMT Related and into Hyperspace Tavern.

Having tried both, I enjoy 2C-I much more than 2C-E, which has a pretty harsh "metallic" body load at higher doses. Although many find it a "deeper" chemical to work with, I have not found this to be true. 2C-I can be a very healing and rewarding chemical if taken in the right setting.

They are more similar (and I use this term very loosly) to mescaline than to tryptamines in general. The visuals are very nice at higher doses or if snorted (burns pretty bad though) and the overall experience is very euphoric and usually upbeat (with 2C-I at least). My wife and I usually giggle for 2-3 hours on 2C-I and really enjoy the experience. 2C-I also mixes with tryptamines (5-meo-mipt/mushrooms/4-aco/ho-dipt) nicely.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.