We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Wheat grass Options

cave paintings
#1 Posted : 4/8/2011 5:44:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A friend of mine recently gave me a large sack of wheatgrass seeds(or berries as he called them), coco soil, a juicer and some flats to grow them in. I was wondering if anyone has grown wheatgrass on here and what their experience with it has been like.
Living to Give

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

jamie
#2 Posted : 4/8/2011 6:02:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

yeah me and minxx grow it and juice it in the mornings. It's good stuff..really healthy. Some people hate the taste though, I dont mind it.
Long live the unwoke.

cave paintings
#3 Posted : 4/8/2011 6:33:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm not too worried about the taste, I imagine it tastes like grass, and grass has never tasted so bad to me Razz
I definitely am excited to start growing it. I don't have a water filter unfortunately, I know the water I have contains chlorine in it, my friend mentioned letting the chlorine evaporate off, does anyone know of the legitimacy or value of this method?
Living to Give