We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello and Thank you Options

Going NOw
#1 Posted : 4/7/2011 5:36:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone. I wanted to introduce myself. I am a soon to be 60 year old female. I started researching Salvia and DMT when my husband developed an interest. I had looked at and read info on several sites and was becoming convinced that all who were involved with these were pretty much irresponsible boobs. Then I found this site. I was impressed with the thought and preparation that members were putting in to getting ready for their experiences. I did a lot of reading on the site and thinking. THEN I decided to try Salvia. The plant has been very good to me and I do believe that I have gained insight from using it. I look forward to continuing to learn more. Thank you all for being mature and willing to share.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Bill Cipher
#2 Posted : 4/7/2011 5:47:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus. Should you decide to take the leap into the world of DMT, there is no better place for good information.

Going NOw
#3 Posted : 4/7/2011 5:49:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for the welcome. I am thinking, but still have much reading to do. Want to be sure I am ready and informed.

lacunae
#4 Posted : 4/7/2011 6:46:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Nexus Wiki is a good place to start researching, if you haven't already. Surely you're acquainted with the Erowid DMT vault...

"Tears themselves interest me greatly -- but not the tears of melancholy hindsight and existential despair;
rather the tears of awe you experience when the realization of an ideal suddenly appears before your very eyes or thunders inside your mind;
these tears interest me." - Philip Hallie

Going NOw
#5 Posted : 4/7/2011 6:50:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you. Have just begun my search for information. So much to read and think about before I decide if this is for me. Was able to get a lot of my questions answered here about Salvia and am sure the answers are out there for DMT as well. Neither my husband nor myself are jumping in without a lot of thought.

Bill Cipher
#6 Posted : 4/7/2011 7:13:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very sound thinking. Only fools rush in where spice is concerned - but awe such as one can't possibly imagine awaits those who take time in preparation.