We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Greetings everyone Options

koro
#1 Posted : 4/6/2011 5:33:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I'd like to start off by saying that this forum is probably the most mature and intelligent that I have ever come across on the internet. I find myself humbled and in awe at the amount of genuine sincerity and caring that members possess and communicate. I'd like to thank everyone, especially the moderators, for creating and maintaining this wonderful collection of information, thoughts, opinions, and love.

With that being said, I spent all my aside from the last 6 months in the pacific northwestern part of Washington. I moved here to Detroit for personal reasons, however, my heart is just not here. I plan on moving back to WA within a month.

People who have been to this part of WA know the vast beauty and serenity of this place. If you have never been, I would suggest that you make a trip sometime. I sincerely believe it is one of the most naturally beautiful places on earth and probably in the top 3 in the US. And as far as I know the only place in the world where there is a temperate rain-forest, a mountain ridge, and hundreds of miles of coast, and multiple freshwater and saltwater lakes, all within 50 miles of each other.

As you can guess, me and my friends spend most of our free time hiking, fishing, camping, and surrounding ourselves with the abundant nature and forests within our backyard. My first as well as the majority of my experiences with marijuana, mushrooms, LSD, and MDMA were all in the forest; among the trees, the birds, the bugs, the water, and all the energy that they possess. I feel I am truly blessed and cannot wait to get back. Upon arrival I plan on gathering my 2 closest friends and embarking on our first journey to hyperspace with them amongst mother nature.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 4/6/2011 6:04:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Woaaaaaaaah that looks amazing!! Thank you for those pictures, feel free to add some more Very happy

Welcome to the Nexus!

I totally relate to the love for nature and have also spent a great deal of my life exploring nature, hiking and camping in beautiful places. And tripping in deep nature is always so incredible!!!

So you say you will embark on the first journey to hyperspace, so does that mean you already extracted it? Did any of your friends try it yet?

Also im wondering if there's any interest in taking oral dmt too.

See you around! Smile

koro
#3 Posted : 4/7/2011 1:03:11 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I actually don't have any of my personal nature pics out here in MI but if you'd like to see more google: hurricane ridge, Hoh Rainforest, Lake Dawn WA. That should give you a pretty good idea of the beauty. Smile

I actually have yet to extract it but I had a kilo of bark shipped to a friend so we'll be able to when I get back. One of my 2 close friends has done both freebase and oral; I had a chance but circumstances never lined up for me or my other friend to experience.

My plan is to extract and convert the majority of it to fumarate for storage stability/oral applications and convert back as needed. Any personal recommendations for oral applications/experiences? Very happy

DMT Psychonaut
#4 Posted : 4/7/2011 5:07:48 AM

Witness to Humanity

Wow I have never had the opportunity to visit the West Coast, nor have I had the privledge of experiencing nature through the psychedelic experience. Thank you for sharing those pics! Welcome to the Nexus Very happy

P.S.
Good luck with your relocation, and may your first steps into hyperspace be enlightening and pleasant!
Disclaimer:

All these thoughts,
words arranged in this message,
come from the Tao
and return to the Tao.
Yet they do not touch it.
Each of us will perceive the message,
Yet to each our own interpretation.

I'll see you when the river meets us