We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Psyke says hello to DMT Nexus Options

psyke_unlimited
#1 Posted : 4/6/2011 12:44:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello all.

I stumbled accross DMT Nexus while doing some research on Salvia tincture preparation. What a gold mine of information!!!

After spending the afternoon and evening browsing the forums, not only have I found useful info for my Salvia tincture, but I have developed a ravenous desire to experience DMT. To this end I have ordered 400g of dried Mimosa Hostilis root bark from Heavenly Products and discovered where to buy Limonene In Aust:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me....aspx?g=posts&t=5308 (Legendary post, thanks for that Timeloop).

I need to track down some lime (calcium hydroxide), but I have some good leads to start me off. That will be my mission for the weekend.

I have also been studying in detail the excellent Tek guides by Q21Q21 and amor_fati:

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m.../Lime_A/B_Extraction_Tek
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=19337

So a productive afternoon for me!

Heaven opens inward, chasms yawn.
Vast images in glittering dawn.
Half-shown, are broken and withdrawn.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

psyke_unlimited
#2 Posted : 4/11/2011 11:06:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hmm I didnt do a very good job of introducing myself before. Id better have another shot.

I am a visual/creative type of person. I push pixels around for a job (designing for web and print), but my real passion is cartooning and illustration. I like to start off with pencil and paper, then scan it into my computer and colour digitally with a drawing tablet and Photoshop.

I love science (those parts of it I can understand anyway). I'm most interested in biology and evolution. Physics and chemistry goes over my head mostly, although I can follow a chem method.

I also love sci-fi, I want to live in The Culture (from Iain M Banks novels). I plan to volunteer to go with the first flight of colonists once we develop intersolar space travel and discover some new habitable planets that need to be settled.

I have experimented a bit with psychedelics. Up to this point my best experiences have been with shrooms. I recently had my first experience with Salvia, which I had as a quid. Actually it was while researching methods for using Salvia that I first heard about DMT. I kept reading people saying, '...yeah I like Salvia, but DMT is still my fav.' which started me of thinking, what is this DMT? and ultimately led me to the Nexus. I decided to register because of the wealth of high quality knowledge being shared here.

So now Im getting organised to do an extraction and have my first experience with DMT. I will definitely report back with results and questions.

Cheers all, psyke.

Heres a couple pics I did.

Heaven opens inward, chasms yawn.
Vast images in glittering dawn.
Half-shown, are broken and withdrawn.

hiimcam
#3 Posted : 4/11/2011 1:20:21 PM

Cam

Welcome mate!

LOVE your style of designs Smile

Ad Astra Per Aspera - "To the stars through struggle"
living by love and knowledge, encouraging others to join. Smile