We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Introduction of a lost soul. Options

nickynack338
#1 Posted : 4/6/2011 12:30:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello all! I have been quite an avid reader of this great website for quite some time now, although i have only just recently registered. Along with the history of their use, I am very interested in using psychedelics and entheogens for internal and spiritual development. Since the age of 12 I have been fascinated by the religions of the world. Although I agree with many Buddhist and Hindu views, i can't call myself part of those religions. After reading some of Terrence McKenna's books and hearing almost all of his interviews i decided to dive into the world of spiritual growth through the shamanic use of psychedelic plants.

SWIM have not yet had the privilege to try DMT but he is currently in the processes of extracting it from MHRB. SWIM has done mushrooms 5 times and LSD once. He doesn't intend to do much LSD because he has found from his trip that it is not what he is looking for in terms of exploring his spirituality but is more of a recreational drug. He does think other people can use it in a helpful way but it is just not right for him. SWIM greatly enjoys the experience that mushrooms gives him. Ever since his use of them, he has noticed a greater respect for other's views even if he disagrees with them.

I hope to be an active and helpful participant in the DMT community. I tend to put a lot of thought into my posts and try to always respect others with conflicting views.
Thank you!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

HotTuna
#2 Posted : 4/6/2011 4:12:04 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the forum! It's good to explore inwardly and most users here are about that too. You'll be surprised when you try dimi. It's quite incredible ....Good luck with your extraction tek. Remember, take your time. I'm looking forward to reading about your first visit to hyperspace.

nickynack338
#3 Posted : 4/6/2011 10:37:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you! I am quite exited to try this beautiful chemical. SWIM's first try didn't go too well but he only used half the MHRB and his second try is in the later stages and it is looking much more promising!