We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Blessings , Allow Me to introduce swim to yourselves... Options

Drraws
#1 Posted : 4/5/2011 10:41:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi there nexus crew,
This is part of swims story

At the age of 11 I had my first experience with psilocybin mushrooms at 14 i ran away from Whilst on holiday and lived in the himalayas for nearly 2 yrs regularly traveling round india selling chillums to get by i spent a lot of time in the andaman islands & Goa tripping out on various natural& synthetic psychedelics of the highest quality before being tracked down by my family.
I had come across people using dmt in goa but had been put off trying it as the individuals whom i met appeared to have become mentally unstable after smoking it.
18 months later i am living in the uk and a close one returns from egypt with spice that they and an influential friend had attempted to smoke after dark in the kings chamber of the great pyramid, the glass pipe they took in shattered so they aborted the endeavor.
Thus it was given to me which i smoked with 8 friends from different backgrounds ranging from 17 to 21 years old everybody took it in turns and all of us save for 1 had very mild cellular death and rebirth type experiences 1 one exception was unable to explain much outside of entering hyperspace.
A couple of months later me and 2 friends had been out abusing alchohol coke and other crap one of the trio was not the brightest spark he smoked first and passed out and cannot remember a thing myself and the other friend however were digitized and swapped and??????????
i did not smoke dmt again for 10 yrs
After ending up in Brasil i went to a town called alto Paraiso where i took Jurema on 2 occasions which where indescribably beautiful.
Spurred on by the success of aya at curtailing my craving for coke i subsequently went to gabon for Bwiti initiation using Iboga root bark which is a very brutal experience and i would only recommend it for people with serious addiction issues .

I recently came into some dmt again and smoked a couple of small pipes which was very enjoyable ,
So i decided to do a monster hit about 40mg this was beyond anything i had experienced before suddenly i could a large blue green red violet runic type symbol which seemed to merge with my consciousness by bonding to receptor sites in my brain at nano scale, Next was shown images in multi dimensional format at the same time being aware that organic machines were analyzing my brains responses then suddennly everthing stated spinning very fast an i could feel that i was being changed and materialising into another form somwhere i started to come round to some awareness and there was a calming looking figure telepathically telling me to relax its a big shock welcome to a new society its going to be fine then i thought of my earth self never seeing my family again and then something terrible happened the spinning stopped and i realised that the structure of the machine had snapped i was left dangling like a broken slinky made of crystal i started hopping towards where i thought the entitys were i felt like a disabled kid with downs then slinky brokeand i smashed into a million peices and was stuck in hell with no identity aware that i had lost myself but unaware of who i might have ever been i said please dont do this to me please it felt like i was an aborted project then suddenly i came round in the lounge at my apartment I shouted "I Know who I am then said my name i looked up there was a craft or doorway of somesort that kept flickering holographicly in and out of focus the where what looked like vikings in heavy black space suits or robotic enclosures with a black triangle that started trying to jump inside me i think i kicked it a few times then i stood up and tried to grab the vikings but they just skipped out of the hologram everytime i went for them then i ended i up surrounded by them at which point i Said "Come on guys Really Really?.they then retreated i felt the full beauty of sensory ascension at that point and sat crossed legged looking over the town i could see the full spectrum of conscious connection throughout the universe i stepped out on the balcony as angels filled the sKy praising me watching down on me .

Anyone else had any experiences like this?

Thanks

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

HotTuna
#2 Posted : 4/6/2011 4:23:03 AM
DMT-Nexus member

You've got an interesting history. I'm sure you've got some great stories....

Your trip sounded heavy, but it seems like you faced all the adversity and that's pretty incredible. You got torn down and built back up and you came out on top. Sounds positive. You sound like a pretty confident person....otherwise It's hard to tell much more about those details...I haven't experienced anything like that.

Btw, Welcome to the Nexus!