We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Almost done with my first extraction Options

Eternal_LVX
#1 Posted : 4/5/2011 7:36:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well folks, it has finally happened. SWIM is at the last phase of extraction using the A/B method. Hoping to get a good saturation in solvent by evaporating some off then freeze precipitation. SWIM inhaled some solvent fumes and that didn't feel too good.. FYI. SWIM decided not to do the sodium carb wash on this batch because the solvent looked really clear. SWIM didn't do a defat but might try both these methods later just for fun.

SWIM currently has a pyrex dish sitting on the window sill with a thin cloth covering it with a rubber band holding it in place. SWIM also has an emulsion in a warm water bath waiting to be pulled. Excited to finish the last pulls. SWIM has been taking his time and having fun with the extraction.

SWIM has shifted focus from all the extraction teks and started researching experience reports. SWIM watched the movie Enter the Void for the first time the night the mimosa first started to boil... fuckin trippy. SWIM has been practicing meditation and trying to get into a spiritual mindset for the first blast off into hyperspace.

If anyone has quick links to their experience reports that they want to share, feel free to post in here. Any other input is welcomed as well.
All statements by Eternal_LVX are fictional and completely insane and should not be taken seriously. Do not attempt any of these procedures without the supervision of your own eternally divine soul.

"The real secret of magic is that the world is made of words, and that if you know the words that the world is made of you can make of it whatever you wish." - Terrence McKenna

My first breakthrough experience!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

ragabr
#2 Posted : 4/5/2011 9:42:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Here are a few selections of favorites of mine when I first came to the Nexus. There are plenty more by people regularly active I would suggest, but these guys are rarely seen around here nowadays.

In Praise of Changa: Electric Sheep by Ghostman
In Praise of Changa: Pau D'Arco & Caapi by Ghostman
Hindu Gods and Daffodils by 88
Deep Purple by 88
Training for Contact by 88
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

acolon_5
#3 Posted : 4/5/2011 9:44:36 PM

The Great Namah

Congrats...hope it is an overwhelming success.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Bill Cipher
#4 Posted : 4/5/2011 10:16:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Congratulations. The tail end of your first extraction is a crazy exciting time.

Don't forget a heptane re-x (or two, or even three). The more you honor yourself, your spice and the process in which you come by it, the more likely you are to be rewarded with positive early experiences.