We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
THH question Options

Koseye
#1 Posted : 8/31/2008 6:52:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Greetings friends and fellow explorers of the realm of mind! I am new to this forum and ususally dont post right after entering a forum, but decided to because I have a question.

Will THH work on its own as a betacarboline to allow DMT to be ingested?

Most plants recomended contain THH and other MAOIs, however the plant that is most easily available to me is Passion Flower, which I believe only contains THH. Rue and Capi are restricted plants in australia. I plan on combining Acacia Longfolia (apx .2% NN-DMT) with an apropriate amount of Passion Flower, to create a potion similar to Ayahuaska[sp?]. Does any one here know if I might be sucsessful in my endevours?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

polytrip
#2 Posted : 8/31/2008 1:38:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
you will have to take an awful lot of it, but it will work. I think you best can do some tests with it to see how much is needed. I have only used passionflower to enhance the effects of substances, already active but to make ayahuasca with it is a different thing. There was a discussion on this forum in another thread, where somebody said it would take about 240 grams of passionflower. There's no doubt that it will work, but how much you need exactly is something you will have to find out by trying. Some passionflower species also contain other substances that are toxic, so i would only use dried passionflower that's sold as herbal medicine adn not just pick any strain of passionflower growing somewhere.

69ron
#3 Posted : 8/31/2008 5:15:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Check out the following link which talks about using passionflower as an MAOI for smoked DMT.

http://www.erowid.org/pl...e/syrian_rue_info1.shtml

Passionflower does indeed work as an MAOI, but you need A LOT! I recommend doing an extraction on it to avoid the toxins.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Koseye
#4 Posted : 9/2/2008 7:36:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My calculations call for about 500 grams of Passion flower for 10 hits, that being 50 grams per hit. Passion flower is about .1% B-Carboline so thats apx 50mg of the MAOI. I'll start with that and see how it works, and I'll let ya know how it went. Smile

A recomended daily dose of Passion flower is only 5mg a day, so this is 10x that, an extraction may be a safe bet. I take it would only need a defatting with Naptha.

acolon_5
#5 Posted : 9/3/2008 2:42:22 PM

The Great Namah

I am not sure if you are able to get chinese herbs, but BAI JI LI has been used as an MAOI when others were unavailable.

See this thread that talks about the herb and people's experiences with it.

http://www.drkangformula...hole/listchinesename.htm
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

'Coatl
#6 Posted : 9/3/2008 6:07:02 PM

Teotzlcoatl

THH is the holy chemical in Caapi, it's existance in the Vine accounts for Caapi's superiority over Syrian Rue.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

acolon_5
#7 Posted : 9/3/2008 7:12:12 PM

The Great Namah

'Coatl wrote:
THH is the holy chemical in Caapi, it's existance in the Vine accounts for Caapi's superiority over Syrian Rue.

That sounds a little oversimplified. I believe the complex makeup of alkaloidial and active nonalkaloidal chemicals are what gives any plant its power and spirit. Caapi > Rue!
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.