We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Should I try DMT. Options

em4nresu
#1 Posted : 4/4/2011 8:13:03 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I have known about DMT for maybe two years now and at first I wanted to try it so much. As life goes on I gave up on it 'til it finds me. I'm not even sure why but last night just before I went to bed I googled it on my phone. I always new I could extract it but now know I have the Phalaris Arundinacea growing in my backyard, go figure huh?
Has it found me?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

BananaForeskin
#2 Posted : 4/4/2011 8:40:32 AM

I Eat Plant Magic

I think that if you came all the way to the Nexus and checked out the back yard for phalaris... that the answer is yes.
¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

lacunae
#3 Posted : 4/4/2011 2:18:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Embrace the individual choice. We cannot decide your course of action. Of course, one can never be truly prepared for the DMT headspace.

Do the research, ruminate on your ultimate intent, and cultivate humility. Mindset and setting should be the locus of your consideration, as with any psychedelic. Check out the Health & Safety component of the wiki Smile
"Tears themselves interest me greatly -- but not the tears of melancholy hindsight and existential despair;
rather the tears of awe you experience when the realization of an ideal suddenly appears before your very eyes or thunders inside your mind;
these tears interest me." - Philip Hallie

quantagy
#4 Posted : 4/4/2011 2:47:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I would encourage you take some time to sit in silence with these questions. You know what the answer is, one way or another. Go to nature. Listen to the wind in the trees and the water running over rocks. The answer will come.
"We're all in this together, by ourselves." --Lily Tomlin

Valid&Clear
#5 Posted : 4/5/2011 1:07:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

as long as your fairly confident in your ability to handle powerful mind manifestations.
I hear that it is much more intense than your average fungus. Pleased
The common man is a fool.
24 hours in the day i need 10 more

Set aside the personal, it works if you listen