We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Countdown to first Pharmahuasca experience: 5 days, 0 hrs, 13 minutes Options

entheogenadvocate
#1 Posted : 4/3/2011 11:00:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello all,

After extensive research on the Pharmahuasca threads, I plan on partaking of my first pharmahuasca experience this Friday after work. In order to simplify the process, I decided to go with Caapi Copy for my MAOI. I will experiment with the extraction process with cappi vine in the future. In order to get the best advice possible from everyone, I want fellow Nexians to know that I have experimented extensively with other psychedelics such as LSD and mushrooms. I have also "blasted off" on fb dmt close to 100 times. However, I now wish to partake of a longer journey that may allow for further introspection.

Based on the advice of the forum, my plan is as follows:
- ingest 200 mgs of Caapi Copy in a capsule (with a hole in the end to aid with absorption)
- 15-20 minutes after ingesting the Caapi Copy, I will mix a few thimbles of water with 2 capsules of Vitamin C (or lemon water, im not sure yet), then add 75 mgs of fb dmt to the mixture until dissolved. I will then drink this.
* If the effects are not as strong as desired, I am still debating whether to solve this by ingesting more dmt fumarate, or smoking some changa.

My main questions are the following:
- If I desire to increase the intensity of the trip, would you advise more dmt fumarate, or to smoke some changa?
- If I understand correctly, besides eating sensibly the few days before the journey, no special maoi diet is required with Caapi Copy. Is this correct?
- Considering I have had very intense experiences with both LSD/Psilocybin and DMT FB, is the above dose of 75 mgs too light?

I look forward to your advice and this experience. Happy travels to all.Wink
All posts are completely fictional and for educational purposes only

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Shrabbit420
#2 Posted : 4/3/2011 11:44:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like a good plan, although I would mix the the MAOI and DMT together and ingest them at the same time. At least that's how I plan on doing it, my reasons can be summed up by something 69ron said:

69ron wrote:
As soon as you start feeling the effects of the harmalas, that means the MAOI effect in the stomach is quickly fading as they pass out of the stomach into the brain and are no longer working as MAOI compounds in the stomach. Keep in mind that harmala alkaloids are very short acting MAOI compounds and are easily released from MAO in the stomach. DMT is destroyed in the stomach, not the brain. So having harmala alkaloids in the brain doesn’t protect the DMT from destruction in the stomach. The DMT should be surrounded by harmala alkaloids while in the stomach otherwise it gets destroyed. So you’ll get better MAOI effects if you take the harmala alkaloids at the same time as the DMT. That’s why shamans do it that way. They’ve been doing it like that for centuries because it works better that way. THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING. Do it exactly the way the shamans do it and you won’t need as much MAOI or as much DMT for very strong effects. One reason SWIM gets effects from 200 mg of THH and 20 mg of DMT orally is because he takes them at the same time. If the DMT is taken 30 minutes later you need a ton more DMT for it to work. Anyway, that’s how it is for SWIM. He tested this out last week. If he waits 30 minutes before taking the DMT he needs about 200 mg of DMT or he doesn’t even feel it.

Now, maybe it differs for others, but that’s how it is for SWIM.

“Surrender is inner acceptance of what is without any reservations. If you have lived long enough, you will know that things “go wrong” quite often. It is precisely at those times that surrender needs to be practiced if you want to eliminate pain and sorrow from your life.”

Eckhart Tolle

entheogenadvocate
#3 Posted : 4/4/2011 12:19:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Interesting... sounds like good advice to me. Any advice on what I should/shouldn't be eating prior to my journey?

entheogenadvocate
#4 Posted : 4/4/2011 12:20:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Also, if i'm going to take the caapi copy at the same time as the dmt fb mixed with lemon juice, should i just mix the caapi copy in the lemon juice too, or take it by itself via capsule, or mixing it in another glass?

Shrabbit420
#5 Posted : 4/4/2011 12:46:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well if you take it in a capsule, the capsule is going to need time to dissolve, so I would just mix it in with the juice. Or you can mix the dmt with lemon juice then let it dry out and put it in a capsule along with the caapi copy, but I don't know how well that would work.

As for the diet, everyone is different, personally I've never had any problems mixing foods with RIMA's. But the experience does seem better when you avoid those certain foods for a few days prior (this is from experience with Rue, or mushrooms+Rue). As for the foods to avoid, the lists are available on the internet somewhere, I think the best way is to just eat fruits and veggies a few days prior, and then only fruit juices the day before and the day of (not %100 on this though).
“Surrender is inner acceptance of what is without any reservations. If you have lived long enough, you will know that things “go wrong” quite often. It is precisely at those times that surrender needs to be practiced if you want to eliminate pain and sorrow from your life.”

Eckhart Tolle

napp
#6 Posted : 4/4/2011 4:18:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Here is the list

http://deoxy.org/maoidiet.htm

I have no experience with taking this substance combination, but would like some more further confirmation regarding what 69ron mentioned. From what i've seen, a lot of people are waiting 20-30 minutes.

I think the shamans would have it right, which is why I find some of the ayahuasca teks to seem a bit off as well (boiling 5 times for 45 minutes, or 3 times for three hours, etc) when they do quite longer boils.

Im hoping we can get some more info and opinions on these things.

alzabo
#7 Posted : 4/4/2011 5:11:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I can attest to the method of mixing harmalas and dmt together, simmering down and scrapping then putting into gel caps working very well. I got no nausea at all this way.
If you aren't as far out as you want to be after 2 hours or so, you can either take more caapi copy and dmt or smoke some changa.
It's hard to say how far 75 mg will get you as sensitivity seems to vary wildly from person to person.
GOOD LUCK!
These aren't the droids you're looking for.

entheogenadvocate
#8 Posted : 4/4/2011 4:55:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There is no reason I need to wait for everything to evaporate so I can put it into a capsule later, right? I assume that is what you would do if you are creating capsules for use at a later date. As long as I plan to partake immediately, I can just mix everythign up in lemon juice, right?

Shrabbit420
#9 Posted : 4/4/2011 5:20:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, I don't see any reason why not.

Eckhart Tolle