We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
We're not real Options

Ansar
#1 Posted : 4/3/2011 9:08:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

At least that's what I was told by the hyperspace entities.

For a little background, SWIM has smoked dmt 5 times, but last night was the first breakthrough. The first time SWIM tried it he was in a car with 3 other friends, all of them were trying it for the first time. It wasn't the best setting, and the first two people who tried either didn't get good hits or the distractions around us kept them from getting a good effect. The next person who tried got some visuals but didn't breakthrough. SWIM was the last to try it and also had strong visuals and a strong body feeling, but he also got the feeling he was launched into another reality. SWIM isn't sure if the first attempt was a breakthrough since it happened over a year ago and was strong but not similar to what happened last night. The next three attempts were either interrupted or bad smoking technique and nothing much came from them other than some cool patterns.

Last night however SWIM loaded up a dose into a bubbler on top of some herb, he didn't put any ash on top of it. The first hit SWIM held the lighter up high and slowly lowered it while inhaling until the dmt melted. The next two hits SWIM put the lighter close to the melted dmt, on the last one burning the herb a little. The last two hits were good, the smell of burning plastic was a good indicator that launch off was about to begin.

SWIM threw on some noise cancelling headphones and laid back in his bed. It started off with the normal patterns, it seemed like 8 or 9 different impossibly complicated patterns swirling and constantly changing. But then it felt like SWIM was pulled into or fell into a different reality. There were patterns shooting around and what seemed like creatures made of swirling blobs moving around. SWIM can't remember what the creatures said at first but remembers being told that reality as we know it isn't real. When SWIM heard this he immediately freaked out and felt like he was getting pulled back out of hyperspace and into reality. SWIM opened his eyes and was still tripping hard, his bed was made of patterns and things had that tryptamine look to them. The first trip to hyperspace was very short so SWIM laid back in his bed and closed his eyes.

SWIM once again felt like he was being pulled into hyperspace and the same blob creatures were there. This time he was told that in reality as we know it we only perceive what we sense. This trip to hyperspace was short too, the trip pretty much ended after he was told this. SWIM felt like he was pulled back into reality and had the normal euphoric feeling he gets afterwards.

After having trouble trying to understand what SWIM just experienced I came up with this: I know that my pillow exists because I can see it with my eyes. I can walk up to it and touch it with my hand, I can taste it (but I'd rather not), someone can shake it and I can hear it, I can close my eyes and smell the fabric and know its there. But if I close my eyes and don't touch it and the pillow just sits there, I have no knowledge of its existence. However in hyperspace I can feel the pillows existence, I don't need to touch it. I can feel everything in existence without using any of bodies senses. At least this is the closest way I can explain what SWIM felt and experienced last night in words.

SWIM read an article in time a few days ago (http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,2048138,00.html) and that may have something to do with the experience but SWIM has to say that hyperspace felt more real than this existence.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

giver of will
#2 Posted : 4/3/2011 9:10:30 PM

L.ife's S.ubliminal D.ream

It does seem as though it is more real than our regular reality, but you have to understand that our lives are very real and way more precious than reaching dmt space.
"The world is like a ride at an amusement park. It goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they begin to question: Is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "Hey - don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride." - Bill Hicks

HellFire
#3 Posted : 4/3/2011 9:47:37 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like a good trip.

Skye
#4 Posted : 4/4/2011 8:35:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I read that same article OP, very interesting stuff. I've thus far only had one breakthrough (I can only assume) where I also saw entities, but wasn't blessed enough to receive any message (unless no message was the message). Just out of curiosity, would you be able to describe the beings you saw? I'm curious how you were told this message, was it auditory, mental, or something else? Sounds like a very interesting message to take away from such a trip.
"It doesn't matter how old you are, bouncy castles are still genius." ~Vince Noir

Ansar
#5 Posted : 4/4/2011 4:55:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The best I can explain the entities is a bunch of stringy blobs that were connected in the middle. I wish I would have drawn them right after I came back so I could describe them better, but that's the best I can come up with from what I remember. I'm not sure how they communicated but I'd say it was more likely mental than auditory.

giver of will
#6 Posted : 4/4/2011 5:22:54 PM

L.ife's S.ubliminal D.ream

Its kinda as if it is telepathic right? As if someone was "instant messaging" your brain. But I'm starting to believe that these entities are my own thoughts.
"The world is like a ride at an amusement park. It goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they begin to question: Is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "Hey - don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride." - Bill Hicks

Ansar
#7 Posted : 4/4/2011 6:04:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

giver of will wrote:
Its kinda as if it is telepathic right? As if someone was "instant messaging" your brain. But I'm starting to believe that these entities are my own thoughts.

Yeah, I had been thinking about that article over the weekend so it made me think that the messages were just my brain interpreting what I had read. But either way the experience was out of this world.