We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Examined by some higher Entities Options

letgogetlost
#1 Posted : 4/3/2011 9:03:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Alright so here it goes…Sunday morning, 4/3/2011 at just about 30 past midnight, I gathered up the courage to experience DMT once again. Prior to this I was feeling apprehensive about giving it another try thinking that I may not be in the right mind-set for what this magical molecule may have in store for me. So at around 9PM Saturday night, I decided to drink a few rum and cokes, smoke some cannabis, relax and decide later on if I was in the right mood to experience something totally outta this world. So I started feeling a lot more relaxed as the night went on and started generating positive thoughts of what the whole purpose of a DMT experience really is. If you go into it with fear, you’ll regret you ever took that toke of spice. You must go into the experience with an open mind and anticipate an amazing chance to possibly communicate with higher beings who wish to examine and explore you, just as I would with them. They want to share higher knowledge with anyone who is ready and deserving of receiving such sacred thought. These entities are in a whole nother dimension, they are above us, they have control/power over us, we are but a tiny fraction which makes up their entire dimension.

I decided some Matisyahu would be perfect to have playing as background music while I was out in outer space. The water pipe was loaded with a screen, layer of cannabis , about 45mg of fresh DMT crystals which I just re-xalized using heptane, and another layer of finely ground up cannabis on top. The incense was lit, Matisyahu playing lightly in the background, TV screen still on (Herald and Kumar Guantanamo Bay was on Comedy Central) but the volume on the TV was turned to zero. I held the water pipe in my hand looking forward to an experience similar to my first toke of dimethyltryptamine, which was a very nice introduction to what I was about to experience once again. The first hit was all I needed, lighting technique was perfect and was able to acquire a huge lungful of smoke. While holding it in, I already started to feel the first effects of the molecule, my mind felt soo clear and open. After about 20 seconds it was time to exhale the smoke and see where it would take me. As I fell back on my bed, I could feel a rush of energy rushing through my entire body, I would feel my skin and flesh vibrating at a fairly high frequency. As I lay there my mind felt completely open, as if it had no boundaries and was infinitely expanding. It really is amazing how quickly and intensely this molecule effects us, but what’s even more amazing is the way in which this molecule effects us. All the closed doors and portals of our minds are finally broken open, this is when we can dive into the world of infinite knowledge which is a part of everyone, and we are all apart of it.

I lay there with my eyes closed and get a strange sensation of me being examined in some kind of extraterrestrial operating table. On my left hand side of my field of vision, (eyes closed) I saw a bright source of light, and within it was a pure black entity as if it was observing me. I heard people speaking, I couldn’t make out what they were saying because it was as if it was all happening at once, all I could hear was a series of voices all talking over each other, just a bunch of comotion. This all seemed way too strange for me and I was starting to feel a bit of fear, I was completely vulnerable and open to these entities and was not sure what they were about to do to me, I felt hopeless just laying there on this operating table. I quickly sat up and opened my eyes, this is where the opened eyed visuals completely blew me away. I don’t know how to even explain what I was seeing. Everything was dimensionalized, even the empty air…I could see fractals which created the free space which we constantly see and live in. Extreme 3D would be a good starting point in explaining it, but 3D doesn’t do it justice…it was more like 10D. The images from the TV were projecting outwards from the TV. Now these visuals were starting to be too much for me, I was going through sensory overload and needed to relax my mind. I closed my eyes once again and fell back on the bed, wanting to experience the entities again…but now without fear but only curiosity and acceptance. I wanted to communicate with these beings since I realized there is nothing to fear of the DMT molecule, you can only gain when you enter this space. I closed my eyes and was transported to that same operating table immediately, completely at peace this time allowing to give these entities a chance to examine me. My body felt like complete empty space, weightless and a sensation of peace. No body load at all and it felt as if I had no physical body, my body was free energy which was composed of my invisible spirit and being. As I lay there I felt completely naked, as if my core was exposed to these beings and they were seeing the true/real me. It felt like they cut my torso in half, and exposed my being, I was not scared at all at this time, I actually way in total peace and enjoyed being dissected like this. Then I heard the main entity (the one standing directly in the light) say something which completely blew me away, I was filled with awe. There was silence for a very short time, and then I heard, “This is amazing, I haven’t seen anything like this before”, or something along those lines. I wasn’t sure if they meant it in a good or bad way. There was then light whispering in the background, as if they were amazed also. After that I completely lost tack of what was happening, I just lay there in complete peace and allow the spirit take me wherever it wished. I eventually started slowly coming down, visuals and audibles slowly began to come back to normal. I lay there with my eyes closed not wanting to leave just yet, I wanted more. I felt a heaviness and tightness around my abdomen area, and then I felt a sensation similar to that between my chest and throat. I have read about “chakras” but wasn’t sure exactly if these locations on my body were related to them and what their functions were. I will have to go back through a few of the books ive been reading to see if there’s any relevance with them and my experience. I experienced a ton of intense emotions throughout the experience, but I will not try to put them into words, they are some personal aspects of myself that I need to work on. At one point of the experience it was as if I was being told to possibly get some help, professional help to help me clear out some aspects of me. It was like they were telling me to talk to a psychotherapist to assist in solving some issues. I myself have to find out the true meaning of the messages I was given and try to interpret them to how they may apply to me and what they may have been trying to tell me. I had the water pipe in my hand debating whether of not I shall enter the space again, feeling they had a lot more to tell me. But I thought I need some time to understand this trip before I go forth, I told the spice. “I would love to see you again, but I need to understand there messages first and listen to what was being told to me. Once I’ve made the proper changes in my life, I will see you again.” I look forward to continuing my journey on a later date.

Sorry if the spelling/grammar is off,i just typed this up as i thought about it all.lol Has anyone else had something similiar to this happen to them? I still don't know what to think of it all, it seemed completly bizarre but yet soo real...Thanks for the read guys, any comments would be awesome Smile

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Skye
#2 Posted : 4/4/2011 8:47:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quite an interesting retelling. I would be incredibly scared if I was, apparently, abducted whilst on DMT. Were they aliens in the traditional sense (greys, reptoids, ect) or something else? I hope the revelation speaks true for you, and I hope you do as you need for your life. I wish you luck and may your next trip come as it should!
"It doesn't matter how old you are, bouncy castles are still genius." ~Vince Noir

letgogetlost
#3 Posted : 4/4/2011 6:21:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

nah i wouldnt say they were alien-like in the traditional way we view aliens, not at all actually. What i recall was seeing basically just a shadow in the light, the outline of a male human with broad shoulders. they just seemed to be of higher power of regular humans, more intelligent. i was scared at first, then realized id come back to normal life with no physical harm what-so-ever. so i let go and went for the ride. they didnt seem hostile at all, just interested