We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
So that’s what cleansing is Options

HellFire
#1 Posted : 4/3/2011 4:49:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I had 60g of red caapi vine and 5g of mimosa (next time I will take 2g of mimosa as this was too much), I drunk the caapi then after 15 minutes I drunk the mimosa, about half hour after the effects started, there were colour patterns everywhere, the trees in my picture started dancing lol, the walls where curving, there was a small eye in the ceiling looking at me.
When I closed my eyes I couldn’t stop laughing (I’m glad I was alone or people would of thought I’ve gone nuts laughing at nothing) I felt my whole body and spirit being cleansed. You know when people talk about chakras, like how to breathe and feel the energy flow through you, well I felt all this energy flow though my body. Then I felt by body was getting thinner and longer, I opened my eyes and saw myself as an alien lol, this felt amazing I remember saying to myself this is perfect.

I never knew what people meant when they talked about cleansing, I thought it was something people said and that’s all, but now I know what it really is and it felt so good.

After a while I felt very hungry but couldn’t be bothered to get up, so I just lay there, things then went blank, when I came round I felt very bad my body was like pumped up, I felt a bit werewolf ish, bit of my skin had like claw marks on it, and I was a little bit furry, only slightly, then my body dissolved in to nothing, I couldn’t even think as that seemed to go into nothing like my body, everything stopped for a bit, I felt like I was gone be sick, but for a moment I couldn’t do nothing as everything was frozen, I managed to get out of this for a small amount of time to get my bucket, which now was beside me, then I was frozen again, there was patterns in my vision which everything seemed to go in.
In the vision I could see the colour of sick like I’ve been sick, but when I could manage to get out of this which took a lot of power to get out and keep out, I was never sick.

If I only done 2g of mimosa I doubt I would have felt bad. When I felt normal again I couldn’t stop laughing, I was laughing for hours after like a nut lol. So this must be the afterglow people talk about.
I felt so good, still hard to concentrate as I could have easily gone into a trance again if I lay down, but I only wanted a 2 hour trip as I had other things to do.

Ayahuasca is amazing and I feel refreshed and cleansed after.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.