We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My introduction Options

Vitamin Airplane
#1 Posted : 4/2/2011 4:56:40 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I've always been very curious and mentally adventurous. I hope to learn quite a bit here! I probably won't post much until I get a good feel for this place, but I think I understand what you don't want here. I'm here more to read and educate myself, anyway. Wink If I do happen to slip up, please know it's not intentional and feel free to kindly smack me upside my thick skull (but let me know why), and I promise I'll be more careful in the future. Smile
I am not crazy. I am just very selective about the reality I choose to accept.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Pandora
#2 Posted : 4/2/2011 5:14:19 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hi VitaminAirplane,

Welcome to the Nexus! Your introduction made me laugh.

I respect that you took the time to read the Attitude link, the warnings and the announcements. Err, I presume you did, based upon the nature of your post.

Clearly, the Nexus is NOT like other forums. You know who they are or can find them easily enough. Heck, I'm a member at some.

There is a really good reason for this. But, in my opinion, it can take time to see.

Therefore, since you have a good idea of what we don't want, I invite you to see what we have to offer. You said you just wanted information, well this is the place. The Wiki, FAQ and Health & Safety links are GREAT starting points. Well written and well researched information to be found there.

Please DO feel free to post. That's what the Nursery and other subforums are for. I'd love to learn more about you. Curious and adventurous sounds like a great start. What do you do or what are your interests? How does this nature manifest itself in your life? What calls you to psychedelics (other than this nature) and DMT in particular? Do you have any psychedelic experience to date?

Please, don't hesitate to dive in, share and take. That's what makes a community.

Again, welcome!

Peace & Love
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

DoctorMantus
#3 Posted : 4/2/2011 6:08:30 AM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

Welcome new member, glad to have you i like your honesty and sincerity, i can see you have good intentions and i am glad to hear that you posted that you were here and want to learn, unlike a lot of other post, most people just cut to the chase by saying something like they just recently learned about DMT, and they are looking forward to extracting it, thats not what this site is about, yes its a very part, but i am always happy to see someone who wants to expand knowledge.

Much love and may you find your place in the nexus. Smile
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
โ€” Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

Vitamin Airplane
#4 Posted : 4/2/2011 6:17:32 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Cool! Thanks! I'm used to a forum with almost no rules at all. I created my own a long time ago so I didn't have to worry about getting banned from every forum that had too much censorship! So, I am a bit paranoid, but I will try to be careful and remain on my best behavior here. If I'm allowed enough freedom, I can be pretty entertaining and informative. My "travels" have taken me to some very interesting places, and even changed the way I perceive reality to a degree. I consider that one of those invaluable things I would never change! (Even if it does sort of alienate me from those who will never really be able to comprehend my depth of perception.)

Oh yeah, some would say I took psychedelic experience to an excess, when I was younger. I didn't think it would be ok to talk about that just yet? I have yet to try DMT, but I must admit, it has had my curiosity every since I learned of it's existence. I'm not a Chemist, and haven't seen any LSD since the big busts back around 2000. It all seemed to come to an abrupt halt where I was anyway.
I used to really enjoy my little mental vacations, and maybe I will again soon? I think I will enjoy this. It's just something I have to know. That's just my nature. There are no limits to the different perceptions you can only learn by experiencing them, IMO. Pleased Not to experiment is depriving yourself of the inner equivalent to space travel, or even mental evolution...something that can't be known otherwise.
Ok, I hope I haven't said too much! That's what I was trying to avoid. I have a lot of passion for the search of different and unknown perspectives, which have awakened some special awareness in me. I do love to find new ways to observe reality. There is much to learn beyond what can only be seen on the surface. Many just can't understand how valuable it is to know that. The world would be a better place if they were all enlightened...even just once, I believe. It could be what's holding the human race from mental evolution?
I am not crazy. I am just very selective about the reality I choose to accept.