We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT . questions ... Options

_red
#1 Posted : 4/2/2011 2:02:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

is dmt reall in all living organisms?

and is exstraction really that simple ?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

ewok
#2 Posted : 4/2/2011 5:26:28 AM

Not sure if it's in every living organism but yeah really is very simple to extract, i've found q21q21's tek 2 incredibly easy to follow with good results every time.
Black then white are all I see in my infancy.
Red and yellow then came to be,
reaching out to me, lets me see.
There is so much more and it beckons me to look though to these,
infinite possibilities.
As below so above and beyond I imagine,
drawn outside the lines of reason.
Push the envelope. Watch it bend.

entheogenadvocate
#3 Posted : 4/2/2011 5:53:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Unlike many people on this forum (maybe I'm making an assumption based on the technicality/quality of some posts?), I DO NOT have an extensive background in chemistry. I was a business major. However, by simply reading as many posts in the S/B section as possible, and determining the issues most people had, I was able to get a little better that 1% yield on my first extraction (0.6% after I went through 2 re-x, but TOTALLY WORTH THE LOST WEIGHT). As another Nexus member once put it: "READ, READ, AND READ SOME MORE".

I used Nomans tek, but there are many different ways to be successful! Bottom line, if you follow the directions, there are really only 4 ingredients necessary (depending on tek): water, lye, mhrb, vm&p naptha (NOT COUNTING PROPER SAFETY PRECAUTIONS: GOGGLES, RUBBER GLOVES, FACE MASK, LONG SLEEVE SHIRT, VINEGAR FOR NEUTRALIZATION OF LYE).

I was too nervous to post while I was trying my first extraction, but from what I've read on here, most members (and mods)are extremely helpful with walking you through everything. However, chances are you can find a thread on ANY problem you have with an extraction.

The time, research, and cost are all worth it to ensure yourself access to the holiest of sacraments. Good luck my friend Very happy
All posts are completely fictional and for educational purposes only

lola
#4 Posted : 4/2/2011 7:14:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks entheogenadvocate, I have been contemplating doing my own extraction and have been unsure as it seems very complicated, however reading your post I appreciate that you are not a chemist also - I'm a yoga teacher!! And the value in everyone's research by trial and error here is great - there is so much information to stay on track! It's well worth the ride!
"A mythical bird that never dies, the phoenix flies far ahead to the front, always scanning the landscape and distant space. It represents our capacity for vision, for collecting sensory information about our environment and the events unfolding within it. The phoenix, with its great beauty, creates intense excitement and deathless inspiration." We all have a little phoenix in us... Well, if "we" existed.

BananaForeskin
#5 Posted : 4/2/2011 7:36:24 AM

I Eat Plant Magic

The common statement is that it's as easy as baking cookies. I agree with that... but, of course, if you've never worked in "cups" and "tablespoons", have a hard time getting ahold of butter, and aren't sure what "beating until fluffy" exactly means, it can look confusing at first. A large number of extracting Nexians have no chem background.
¤ø¸โ€žø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸โ€žø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸โ€žø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

DoctorMantus
#6 Posted : 4/2/2011 7:44:27 AM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

BananaForeskin wrote:
"beating until fluffy" .

BananaSkin reading this Made me LOL So i thank you for that. Smile
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
โ€” Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

Cowboy5560
#7 Posted : 4/2/2011 8:24:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

According to The Spirit Molecule Documentary, all living things have the amino acid tryptophan, and the few basic enzymes to turn tryptophan into nn DMT.

Yes, extraction is very simple despite how long the teks look. The concept is extremely simple; the technique is what takes up the space.