We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
oral DMT + smoked DMT? Options

Psychologic
#1 Posted : 8/29/2008 8:53:43 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Is smoking DMT while under the effects of an oral dose (w/ maoi) significantly different in effect from smoking DMT alone? Obviously you can end up with a more powerful effect, but I'm asking more about the subjective difference when the strength is roughly the same.

Also, how would this sound for a hypothetical journey:

MAOI
2g freshly dried mushrooms.
50mg oral dmt

then, possibly, smoked DMT at some point during those effects.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

acolon_5
#2 Posted : 8/29/2008 9:02:04 PM

The Great Namah

For me, smoking while on oral DMT only really increases the effects of the oral dose.

Occasionally I will get a flash if I smoke a solid dose, but it really only happens if I do it before the peak of the oral dmt.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

lorax
#3 Posted : 9/10/2008 4:50:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

don't use mushrooms with MAOi.. this is very intense! A lot of fucked up side effects! If you wanna explore psilocybin vs. MAOi do yourself a favor and use pure psilocybin or at least a crude extract. The mushroom itself is very hard to digest.. thats why so many people get crummies in their tummies from them. Also the sometimes uneasy onset of the mushrooms will be multiplied by 20! SWIM did this once.. and he will most surely NEVER do it again. *he used 3g peganum harmala with 3g of Stropharia cubensis.

Why not try out a 100mg harmin vs. 100mg DMT combo? 100mg is way too intense for most people as an oral dose. You might also try a 100mg harmine vs. 50mg DMT and then vaporize some pure psilocybin at the peak of it.
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

lorax
#4 Posted : 9/10/2008 4:51:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Another friend once combined 3g peganum harmala with 300mics LSD. There were trees growing into his room wanting to strangle him. It was the most scared he had ever been.
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

acolon_5
#5 Posted : 9/10/2008 8:16:53 PM

The Great Namah

Oral dosages for DMT are all over the place. Some people have rough rides at 100mgs, but others don't really get much until 250mg+. I am one of those that need around 300mgs for a solid journey.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Big Inhale
#6 Posted : 9/11/2008 3:00:04 PM

The Enlightend One

cheech wrote:
don't use mushrooms with MAOi.. this is very intense! A lot of fucked up side effects! If you wanna explore psilocybin vs. MAOi do yourself a favor and use pure psilocybin or at least a crude extract. The mushroom itself is very hard to digest.. thats why so many people get crummies in their tummies from them. Also the sometimes uneasy onset of the mushrooms will be multiplied by 20! SWIM did this once.. and he will most surely NEVER do it again. *he used 3g peganum harmala with 3g of Stropharia cubensis.

Why not try out a 100mg harmin vs. 100mg DMT combo? 100mg is way too intense for most people as an oral dose. You might also try a 100mg harmine vs. 50mg DMT and then vaporize some pure psilocybin at the peak of it.
How is vaped mushie crystals
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!