We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Timewave zero thoery Options

TheFly
#1 Posted : 4/1/2011 8:27:59 AM

The Fly

What are your interpretations of this singularity that time wave zero is predicting. I think everyones conciouness is going to start connecting sprtiualy like synapses in a brain. Maybe possibly to further the evolution of our ultimate pur pose
Existence is an illusion of an experience with states of minds and functions of memory to entice you that it is in fact real.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

apok
#2 Posted : 7/18/2011 9:22:01 PM

Sven

I've seen confusion on what equates to 'novelty'. Since this is a keystone component to the theory, I'll speak on what I've gathered about it. Some say there is no sure definition of novelty, and even Terence's brother, Dennis McKenna,(as SyZyGyPSy pointed out) stated in a book that the term is rather ambiguous. This supposed relativism would give way to pseudo-science rather than science.

What I submit is that the definition of novelty is in fact not subjective. The beauty of the Time Wave is that it is self-similar as is a fractal, and there are resonances within this wave. The 3rd Reich was a lower resonance of dynastic Egypt which is interesting enough. If you dig deep you can find other similarities like the symbolism of the swastika, huge land structures, and word origin similarities between 'fuhrer' and 'pharaoh' That being said, something 'novel' isn't simply something that's 'interesting' it is a moment, an event, a thought, an action that propels the human race forward. Now at this point there can be a few arguments like we not propelling ourselves, but are being pulled towards transcendence by something from the future. Or the 'Quickening' is actually the novel singularity.

I think that the fundamental concept behind all of these is the point worth noting. The point being that something is happening, rather quickly, abruptly, and it is changing the way human thought, language, and ultimately the inter-connectivity of our species and planet materialize themselves.

Now on to how I think this singularity will manifest itself. I think the Internet is going to be a huge player in this inter-connectivity. Just look at what services like Twitter have done in the Middle East. Recent experiments in physics have been able to 'cloak' some event in time. They are able to actually slow down a space-time event and spit it back unmodified. It's the GEO600-esque experiments that go searching for gravitational waves, yet find 'experimental noise' to boil down to the bubbly nature of a quantum space-time fabric.

Science is already at the point where somethings must be taken and accepted on faith. Even with mathematical proofs on whiteboards that have things summing on both sides of the equation, somethings are inherently impossible (as of now) to form experiments for. We by physical law cannot see something smaller than the Planck length. It's fundamental. Below this length the amount of photon scattering would blur any and absolutely everything. What's below this? Math, as a language, attempts to explain this. The union, I think, of science and spirituality, is upon us. The science community, especially particle/quantum physics and cosmology, have been coming out with more and more psychedelic concepts.

I think farther we abstract from the 17th century notion that Science can reach an ultimate understanding of nature, the closer to what the psychedelic experience shows we, as a collective, come closer to some sort of spiritual, angelic, god.
A new way to say "hooray!"

DMT Psychonaut
#3 Posted : 7/19/2011 5:43:16 AM

Witness to Humanity

My interpretation of the unified field theory seems be where Science and Spirituality seems to be coming together as explained here.

I've always percieved that science and spirituality where one in the same, just two different ways to try to explain the same thing. Much like two sides of a coin, one could not exist without the other. I supposed I attribute these views to the Platonic world view and plato's theory of forms (spirtuality) and Aristotilian world view (scientific method).

Besides that, does anyone else here who is familiar with Plato and Aristotle, ever had the the hunch that maybe Plato was using some heavy psychedelics and not letting Aristotle in on it? Laughing
Disclaimer:

All these thoughts,
words arranged in this message,
come from the Tao
and return to the Tao.
Yet they do not touch it.
Each of us will perceive the message,
Yet to each our own interpretation.

I'll see you when the river meets us

SWIMfriend
#4 Posted : 7/19/2011 6:34:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

TheFly wrote:
What are your interpretations of this singularity that time wave zero is predicting.

Unvarnished baloney.

apok
#5 Posted : 7/19/2011 4:20:18 PM

Sven

Why is it baloney and not at least ham?
I
forgot to say earlier the main principle to the theory is boundary dissolution. Call the theory what you will, but it has hit the underlying nail on the head. Just as , I feel, all religions have convoluted the real meaning we're all after, this theory does the same .

DMT Psychonaut
#6 Posted : 7/19/2011 5:39:41 PM

Witness to Humanity

Well this was the first thing I've ever seen about it since you've mentioned it here.

TimeWave Zero Debunked

and now it will probably be the last thing I ever choose to see about it.
Disclaimer:

All these thoughts,
words arranged in this message,
come from the Tao
and return to the Tao.
Yet they do not touch it.
Each of us will perceive the message,
Yet to each our own interpretation.

I'll see you when the river meets us

apok
#7 Posted : 7/20/2011 12:39:36 AM

Sven

I'll admit I'm not an expert with the software, but I'm not sure this guy really grasps what McKenna said about TWZ.

I've got the software if someone wants to play with it.

Don Juan
#8 Posted : 7/21/2011 2:58:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ants are interesting, I believe I've heard a theory that they share telepathic like communication when working together in hives.

apok
#9 Posted : 7/21/2011 3:03:29 AM

Sven

Something like a morphogenetic field?

DJ_Truthseek
#10 Posted : 7/22/2011 1:47:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

TheFly wrote:
What are your interpretations of this singularity that time wave zero is predicting. I think everyones conciouness is going to start connecting sprtiualy like synapses in a brain. Maybe possibly to further the evolution of our ultimate pur pose

I agree. Just like when the ancient cells communicated and joined to form the first organisms, and eventially they became self aware, humanity is uniting as all people communicate via the internet causing a collective consciousness. And that consciousness is becoming self aware. Our technology is accelerating this to the point of timewave zero.

Terrence Mckenna- the singularity
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8v8mgwuubU
(For anyone who hasn't seen it)
"Prying open my third eye."

"We are all one conciousness experiencing itself subjectively..."
Bill Hicks