We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12345NEXT»
April fools!!! Options

olympus mon
#41 Posted : 4/2/2011 1:40:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

I am. wrote:

in case you've never been...prsion sucks. if you saw this, you probably would've flipped your lid, too. prison is no laughing matter.

actually Iam i served 18 months for narcotics charges in Yuma Arizona. you don't need to tell me about how it sucks ive lived it. however i didnt let it crush my spirit nor take away my sense of humor.
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

napp
#42 Posted : 4/2/2011 1:40:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nicely done. I really enjoyed this one, even though some mods were saying the site was hacked.

Much Love

Napp

Steely
#43 Posted : 4/2/2011 1:43:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

olympus mon wrote:
however i didnt let it crush my spirit nor take away my sense of humor.

That doesn't means others have done the same. Please be more respectful as the manner of incarceration and location carry much weight in the experience, and will be different.

I'm sorry if you find this disrespectful, but I feel its in all fairness.
Do not listen to anything, "Steely" says. He is a made up character that his owner likes to role play with. His owner is very delusional and everything he says is completely untrue and ridiculous.
Hate is the choice of a clouded mind.
-"It takes humility to remember who we are"-
"There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it." - Buddha

olympus mon
#44 Posted : 4/2/2011 1:47:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

Steely wrote:
olympus mon wrote:
. however i didnt let it crush my spirit nor take away my sense of humor.

That doesn't means others did the same. Please be more respectful as the manner of incarceration and location carry much weight in the experience, and will be different.

steely if your talking to me im not sure i follow you. i never said a thing about anyone else s experience only my own and my personal outcome. i dont see how ive disrespected anyone. please explain.

I am.
#45 Posted : 4/2/2011 1:54:41 AM

I AM

that's good bro. truly happy for you. my spirit got crushed...wait...no it didn't. but my sense of humor for possible dea kick ins did get crushed after 54 months, 3 strikes and 4 dea kick ins in the past month that i personnally know of. the dea really is cracking down on some folks man. all the other threads...about killing people and poeple smuggling and what not...didn't care but the dea lists and what not were distasteful IMO.

maybe i just need a new tampon but that hit way too close to home for me. there is a huge battle being raged against psychedelics lately. all the door kick ins i know of were for psychedelics. i'm no one special but i know some special people and there is already a huge paranoia bug going around the counter culture that i'm a part of.

again...i'm not going anywhere and am proud to have y'all as friends...but that doesn't mean i will like or agree with everything y'all do and likewise. i'm an asshole in real life. i do a lot of things that others see as wrong or distasteful...that's why i kept saying i could see how this would be funny for some. your'e right though mon...gotta let shit roll off my back.

embrace your nothingness...it's all you are...

Malaclypse
#46 Posted : 4/2/2011 2:01:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I FREAKING KNEW ENDLESNESS WASN'T THAT CALM!

Steely
#47 Posted : 4/2/2011 2:03:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

olympus mon wrote:
Steely wrote:
olympus mon wrote:
. however i didnt let it crush my spirit nor take away my sense of humor.

That doesn't means others did the same. Please be more respectful as the manner of incarceration and location carry much weight in the experience, and will be different.

steely if your talking to me im not sure i follow you. i never said a thing about anyone else s experience only my own and my personal outcome. i dont see how ive disrespected anyone. please explain.

I edited as well, sorry.

It seems to me that we have a few members here on the forum who have been imprisoned. You said that this joke was humorous because, as you mentioned, you have since moved on from your horrible experiences in prison, but I do not feel those aforementioned other members here on the forum have all had the same opportunity, or even similar experiences.

Its' good to laugh, but I think we can do that without frightening others first.
Do not listen to anything, "Steely" says. He is a made up character that his owner likes to role play with. His owner is very delusional and everything he says is completely untrue and ridiculous.

I am.
#48 Posted : 4/2/2011 2:03:34 AM

I AM

^^^right. i wondered why he wasn't chiming in!

I am.
#49 Posted : 4/2/2011 2:11:56 AM

I AM

[quote=Steely
It seems to me that we have a few members here on the forum who have been imprisoned. You said that this joke was humorous because, as you mentioned, you have since moved on from your horrible experiences in prison, but I do not feel those aforementioned other members here on the forum have all had the same opportunity, or even similar experiences.

Its' good to laugh, but I think we can do that without frightening others first.[/quote]

yeah man. mon...18 months sucks...it does. i spent 54 months. if you walk into the forrest in 10 days, you can't turn around and walk out in 5. my prison experience was a bit more in depth than yours (and to some, mine was a drop in the bucket) so it will play out in my head longer than yours. you can't compare the healing time for a scrape with the healing time for a broken bone and get an accurate view. know what i mean?

and that 4 and a half years was consecutive. that's not including the multiple times i've been arrested. yeah...sounds like i just don't know what i'm doing, huh? been years since i've been arested but i got around when i was younger. blue lights make me shit my pants now...conditioned response. i have come a long ways from who i used to be but some habits don't die bro. survival will always trump other thoughts. if i think the feds are gonna come a knocking...you better believe i'm gonna run.

I am.
#50 Posted : 4/2/2011 2:26:34 AM

I AM

on a different note...i do see the humor in what the mods put together. some of them "started threads" in the new forum that kinda assumed their alter egos or more like what some people think of them round here. some of the mods who have a reputation for (or seem like they are a certain way at times) actually had threads along the lines of their reputations. kinda shows their sense of humor. it was a good joke except for the dea and expendables list. seriously...that wasn't cool. gave me flashbacks and played upon the already present paranoia of what's already been going on in the lives of those i know in real life.

i have no problem showing off my blushing cheeks. the only thing that got to me was the lists. everything else was hilarious.

Bill Cipher
#51 Posted : 4/2/2011 2:45:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I am. - I'm sorry for the terror trip and for your past personal experience; I'm sure it was a nightmare and an awful thing to live through. But there was certainly never any intention to scare anyone here, quite honestly. I mean, I can understand your point of view and how it is you come by it, but no one involved had the slightest bit of malice on their minds.

I mean, come on now... just look at the context: the DEA post was right there next to one about zombies, one about harvesting pineal glands, and one about eating a baby. It certainly never occurred to me that this might actually scare ANYBODY. We thought it would be funny, that's all, and that most punkees would feel likewise. But, for myself, I apologize for fucking up your day and hope you don't hold it against us.

Everyone else - To those who enjoyed, thanks for playing along. It was a whole bunch o' yucks for me. To the rest who couldn't and can't see the humor, I applaud your epic austerity.

olympus mon
#52 Posted : 4/2/2011 2:53:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Iam- i hope there is no hard feelings between us or any of the mods here. i am not trying to discredit your feelings on the matter.

Art- my god man.... i almost spit my juice on the computer reading you telling people to go back and eat their soup!!!! Nothing to see here!

antrocles
#53 Posted : 4/2/2011 2:57:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

and to everyone out there, let it be known that THEY MADE ME DO IT!!!

...okay...maybe not...

and for the record, i did NOT eat a baby. although it was many years ago and i never did find out what kind of meat it was... i'm a vegetarian now.. Pleased

my only critique of this fun romp was that i wish you all could actually SEE the threads we posted! we had so much fun going nuts with this site that we would chime in on each other's crazy posts and add to them until they were beyond absurd. maybe trav can open the subforum for a day so you can enjoy. many of them we just 'bulked up' with contentless hits, but several were just free-for-alls....

i am- i felt your concern and tried my best (without giving it away) to let you know that all was well. i too am sorry if i rubbed your fur the wrong way. i hope each and every one of you beautiful people truly know that we are like a very tight family here and that we would NEVER do anything to put ANYONE at risk. this was truly done in the most kind-hearted, loving and fun spirit possible. we actually all put quite a bit of time and energy into it! we were working on it for a couple weeks!

anywho- happy april fool's day my beautiful brothers and sisters. now if you'll excuse me, dinner is ready!

mmmm....baaaaaby tacos.....my faaaav.....

L&G!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

Shrabbit420
#54 Posted : 4/2/2011 3:06:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

antrocles wrote:
and for the record, i did NOT eat a baby. although it was many years ago and i never did find out what kind of meat it was... i'm a vegetarian now.. Pleased

Where was this? If it was in mexico there's a good chance it was dog. This happened to me when I was 12 and visited La Bufadora in baja california, mexico. There was just this little stand inside of a grocery store selling tacos, I ate one and it tasted great, only later did I find out 'perro' meant dog.
“Surrender is inner acceptance of what is without any reservations. If you have lived long enough, you will know that things “go wrong” quite often. It is precisely at those times that surrender needs to be practiced if you want to eliminate pain and sorrow from your life.”

Eckhart Tolle

acolon_5
#55 Posted : 4/2/2011 3:11:29 AM

The Great Namah

I'm glad so many of you enjoyed it.

I'm sorry anyone was hurt or offended by it.

We (and I count myself twice in this matter) sometimes take ourselves too seriously, and thought this could be some fun for all.

I hoped that all could have seen through the Eating a Baby, Doing 10 Kilos of mephadrone, Sex tapes and Orgies, White slave trade (and selling off stocks of the Nexus, REALLY, Nexus has stock???)....etc that DEA agents were truly not being fed information , that House does really run the Nexus and no one really has a meeting with Obama.

IAM, I too attempted to relay your fears early on and even pointed out the day to you. I am very sorry that this was not a joke to you and caused you fear and unpleasantness. I really do apologize for your discomfort.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

I am.
#56 Posted : 4/2/2011 3:13:41 AM

I AM

mon- no man...no worries. none at all player!

art- no...i think most of the shit was funny, too. it was just the dea shit man...seriously...i know people who have been getting kicked in lately. that shit just really got me. and no...i'm sure it was all fun and games and no harm intended. i'm not upset with anyone. it would be very egoic of me to take any of this personally. i mean i know that everyone talks about how awesome i am and everything but i don't think anyone had it in for mePleased no harm no foul...

f***ers...

Perceptual Reality
#57 Posted : 4/2/2011 3:14:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You guys had me shittin bricks all day! Just got back home, pleased to see it was just a joke, i kinda had a feeling it was..... Smile

Much love & Sincerity,
Perceptual Reality
We are perceptions, we can all change. Everything Perceptual Reality posts is hypothetical or fictional.

Perceptual Reality is an outer-space inhabitant with the capability to send messages through channeled thoughts and consciousness, therefore, earthly laws and regulations do not apply. "It" Is a student studying, learning, and passing these teaching onto other students.

Unconditional love to the great beyond!

Steely
#58 Posted : 4/2/2011 3:14:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Some found it humorous, others didn't, I personally did, but thank you all for being fair and accepting that.

universecannon
#59 Posted : 4/2/2011 3:16:05 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

So is the GVG's design really derived from a butt-dildo?!?!!

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Bill Cipher
#60 Posted : 4/2/2011 3:18:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yup. And we're uppin' the price!!

PREV12345NEXT»