We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT»
April fools!!! Options

olympus mon
#21 Posted : 4/2/2011 12:26:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

pinche wrote:
Guys, really? you think all that was funny! I never thought it was real, just a hack. But to mess with people like that. I thought this place was better than that. I bet some poor saps out there did throw out their shit. And you guys sit back and laugh! Yeah damn straight delete my account.

man...honestly if anyone didnt see this one coming from April fools and actually threw out their shit and boarded up the windows i say the jokes on them and they aren't qualified to possess and use dmt from lack of a working brain.

it took about 30 seconds of wtf to realize what was going on here. too bad your going to delete your account over this. i think you may regret that move. lifes too short to be that uptight guys n gals.

trav- good one you got us good brother....payback is a biotch! Wink
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

universecannon
#22 Posted : 4/2/2011 12:29:54 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

my thoughts exactly, Mon

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Shrabbit420
#23 Posted : 4/2/2011 12:33:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

olympus mon wrote:
trav- good one you got us good brother....payback is a biotch! Wink

On this note, does anyone know traveler personally and live close by? Maybe an elaborate prank needs to be set-up, something like this, but possibly with jello?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0zz-L0Ureo
“Surrender is inner acceptance of what is without any reservations. If you have lived long enough, you will know that things “go wrong” quite often. It is precisely at those times that surrender needs to be practiced if you want to eliminate pain and sorrow from your life.”

Eckhart Tolle

I am.
#24 Posted : 4/2/2011 12:33:40 AM

I AM

i, having been to prison, see no humor is "jokes" about possibly giving up people's identities to the DEA for the manufacturing of controlled substances, especially psychedelics. i know a cook who had his door kicked in by DEA less than a month ago and 3 of his closest customers were subsequently raided. yeah...sorry...must have thrown my funny bone out with all my spice.

i can see how it might be funny to some but i don't think it goes along with the safe feeling that i thought the nexus was trying to convey.
embrace your nothingness...it's all you are...

Buster
#25 Posted : 4/2/2011 12:38:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

lmao. i feel like a right dickhead!Laughing Confused
I'm the one that's got to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.

universecannon
#26 Posted : 4/2/2011 12:41:50 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

I'm sorry for your jail time, and your friends misfortunes, really. But if you really think that because of an april fools joke on an internet forum (where people talk about doing and extracting illegal drugs all day anyway) that the DEA is now likely to come busting through your door, then i'm sorry- but your logical circuits seem to be slightly malfunctioning

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

DeMenTed
#27 Posted : 4/2/2011 12:44:15 AM

Barry

*shakes fist at The Traveler* lol Razz

camakazi
#28 Posted : 4/2/2011 12:47:30 AM

RUN DMT

traveler... I'm going to use my contacts at MI6 to find out where you reside then proceed to post a jobby though yer letterbox. yass!
"accept the possibility that you may never come back, then your mind is truly open."
____________________________________________________________________________________

The playful ballad of the sacred salad.

Felnik
#29 Posted : 4/2/2011 12:51:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I wanted to find out how to sign up for that
Love the fake posts
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

Buster
#30 Posted : 4/2/2011 12:51:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

here! let me have a shite in that bag! Laughing
I'm the one that's got to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.

camakazi
#31 Posted : 4/2/2011 12:59:23 AM

RUN DMT

who said anything about a bag mate, I'll drop my kegs, point my arse in the general vicinity, let rip and destroy the cunts entire life. whoopa!
"accept the possibility that you may never come back, then your mind is truly open."
____________________________________________________________________________________

The playful ballad of the sacred salad.

Shrabbit420
#32 Posted : 4/2/2011 1:01:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

nah, you need to set it up on a spring trap. So when the little door opens it gets flung out.
“Surrender is inner acceptance of what is without any reservations. If you have lived long enough, you will know that things “go wrong” quite often. It is precisely at those times that surrender needs to be practiced if you want to eliminate pain and sorrow from your life.”

Eckhart Tolle

olympus mon
#33 Posted : 4/2/2011 1:10:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

I am. wrote:
i, having been to prison, see no humor is "jokes" about possibly giving up people's identities to the DEA for the manufacturing of controlled substances, especially psychedelics. i know a cook who had his door kicked in by DEA less than a month ago and 3 of his closest customers were subsequently raided. yeah...sorry...must have thrown my funny bone out with all my spice.

i can see how it might be funny to some but i don't think it goes along with the safe feeling that i thought the nexus was trying to convey.

but thats just it Iam....at no point during this whole drama where you ever in any more danger from these agencies or harm than you are right now. thats why its called April fools. you were fooled plane and simple and now some are feeling hurt and resentful because after the adrenaline has died down some feel a bit embarrassed that they got all emotional. its how these things tend to play out! someone always gets butt hurt and its usually the ones ranting and raving the loudest that fell the hardest.

its all good man, just a joke no one was ever in harms way. let it go and just laugh along that we got punked and it was a good burning at that. Wink the topics are freaking hysterical!!! re-read them. it was suppose to be fun and it is if you just lighten up.
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

I am.
#34 Posted : 4/2/2011 1:11:31 AM

I AM

no...it's not that i still think that. it's that for a second someone's "joke" made the sirens go off. i doubt that anyone who's ever paid the price for playing the game would pull a joke like this. would you walk up to a vietnam vet, dressed up like a vietnamese soldier and jump out and scare them? if so...you're a dick (although i can see the humor, for some, in that). it's just that some off us have paid the price for those who haven't.

in case you've never been...prsion sucks. if you saw this, you probably would've flipped your lid, too. prison is no laughing matter.

ragabr
#35 Posted : 4/2/2011 1:14:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

olympus has gone to prison for drugs.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

Steely
#36 Posted : 4/2/2011 1:15:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If the DEA has been watching this website, they know what is the truth and what isn't.

(HUGE)Edit:
As for seeing April Fools jokes on this website; during class I was wondering if you had done something, and hoped you had not. But I had forgotten that by the time I had read the joke. It indeed, "set off alarm bells" but at the same time had only startled me for a brief moment before I collected myself, then inquired in chat whether we had been "attacked" by someone who disliked Nexus, or if it was an April Fools joke formulated by moderators and admins.

I have never been arrested, nor have I ever been pulled over by police while driving; I have been in an situations, stoned, with people taking all sorts of drugs and serving drinks to minors (Me being one), and the police have come a slammin'. Thankfully the people I hung out with were very experienced, not quite liars but more toward negotiators, as I was able to leave safely each time.

Out of respect for those who have been much more unfortunate, and have been arrested and convicted to serve time in prison: Every party broken up by police was a gut wrenching moment of uncertainty and fear, and I can not even imagine the pain of going through that. With that in mind, and even with understanding that so few of us here have experienced that, I think I would rather have not seen a choreographed joke of this manner.

The difference being that a small startling moment that relates to reasons as to why someone was imprisoned, can bring back those horribly painful memories that you collected during your stay. Certain U.S. prison systems might just in fact be the closest living things to biblical hell on earth that we have.
Do not listen to anything, "Steely" says. He is a made up character that his owner likes to role play with. His owner is very delusional and everything he says is completely untrue and ridiculous.
Hate is the choice of a clouded mind.
-"It takes humility to remember who we are"-
"There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it." - Buddha

I am.
#37 Posted : 4/2/2011 1:16:16 AM

I AM

i unedrstand what you're saying mon! i'm not gonna delete my account or even hold any grudges...i just think it was a bit disatasteful...and in real life...i'm an asshole. but there are certain things i would never play about. when it comes to manufacturing psychedelics...i don't see any humor in bringing in thoughts of the dea. this could (realizez it or not) play out subconsciously in the trips of some people while on dmt or acid, cause them to have bad trips of police kicking in their door and taking them in...all cause someone thought it would be funny to drop jokes of dea lists on a psychedelic board.

while under the influence of psychedelics...anything can come out. now some may have bad trips because of this joke. may sound like i'm taking it too far...if so...you underestimate the human mind. fear is a powerful thing...

I am.
#38 Posted : 4/2/2011 1:19:22 AM

I AM

but i am still proud to call this place home. i'm not against fun and games but fun and games in the name of making people think their doors could get kicked in.

call me an over-reactor. i did flip my lid. you sure did punk me. but yeah...not funny (to me). there have been dea kick ins lately that i know of. so yeah...not funny...

ElusiveMind
#39 Posted : 4/2/2011 1:20:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hahaha, good one everyone who contributed. I was a little sketched out when I saw the "new subfolder"..... but hey it was my first time to be ever pranked by a forum Very happy Shocked Laughing Laughing
The Tea Party wrote:
We exist in a world where the fear of Illusion is real
And we cling to the past to deny and confuse the ideal

DMTripper wrote:
Bliss of ignorance -> pain of knowledge -> integrate -> bliss of knowledge.

SWIM and ElusiveMind are fictional characters and everything they say is fictional

MySmelf
#40 Posted : 4/2/2011 1:20:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I just got home and saw this, very funny!! I read through the fake subforum earlier this afternoon and was laughing my ass off! Laughing
I knew it had to be a joke, it was just too funny!

Art, you did a good job of playing the ass as if you were trying to cover something up!

Thanks again for the laugh Trav.
Its the MeICNU

I am only someone's imaginary Smelf posting from hyperspace.

PREV1234NEXT»